BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Wii Play Tanks
[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 7 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 7 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 7 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 7 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 7 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 7 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 7 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 7 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

» FREE Language-Learning YouTube Channel, Best Way to Learn Language
[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 7 Empty2/19/2024, 10:40 am by SnB@BWH

» Need help to get command line console code to work
[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 7 Empty2/19/2024, 6:41 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread

+70
Shadow@BWH
DO~NeGaTiVeX
xVO1Dx
negativexclan
dante sparda
OpZee
JohnTest1
avenged sevenfold
T.B.W
xATMOSPHEREx
MarkZuckerbergSuperhero
juan112
sycore
CH90
livewire762
jemster123
Supersonic38844
TheDetonator
Echo
TheKlodster
Arjen
mirablue5
zcm2000
niccaboi1da
niche9111
mlkozik77
luuk
kingducky
ElCecco Pantesco
S@W
humorvitrio
Powned2Death
SnB@BWH
anonymouz
TRIGG3R
Zant@Italy
Viper34
Welohabi
sgt.Droid
UCmoon -RIP-
[DARK] CLAN
Benjamin999
Dragon-FlyWolf10
Mesopotaminos
Bigguy2685
thenubbienub
xI3itch
EIVIO KID
Beldis
B0B
gamefreak313
SharinganXMEW2
tyd5
hockey7
OmegaCodWii
B3A$T01
T.B.W2
Bluechip
CryTek
Seth@WiiPlaza
iOSMellow
Rin Okumura
chikenbutt9922
H4MM3R
+$WiiFT+
+Corruption+
Phobia
feraliwor
Itizui
Bully@WiiPlaza
74 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 15]

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

First topic message reminder :

Request and discuss the codes here.

Before asking, use the search engine and read through ALL posts in this thread!

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 8/24/2012, 10:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Zant@Italy

Zant@Italy

TriggerBOT Zombie doesn't work! Sad

Spoiler:

Zant@Italy

Zant@Italy

This codes doesn't work...

Minimum Players Modifier *Host Only*
Maximum Players Modifier *Host Only*
AimBOT *NON-HOST*

Spoiler:

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Which region don´t they work on?

Zant@Italy

Zant@Italy

Can you do this zombies codes? Twisted Evil
Turret always active
Infinite Sale time (the $ bonus)
Instant teleport recovery
Force weapon of random box

Spoiler:

TRIGG3R

(request) force hosts weapon of choice to all players

TRIGG3R

(REQUEST) no migrate noclip host only

anonymouz

anonymouz

heya, i´m new here..

first i cant find pal codes for blops? thats true?

and.. request (oh wonder) ;P
all pal codes u wanna give.. non-host or host only.. i mostly like inf ammo and pro perks - more attachments, and ammo on zombies

but all 4 pal, if i failed to search well.. please give me a little direction to sc7p52

cheers

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

all codes are supposed to work on any region (if there´s no region indication). Otherwise it should tell you.

sgt.Droid

sgt.Droid

Can you guy's help me with this code "Counter UAV/Jammer Blocker *NON-HOST* [Bully@WiiPlaza]"
and "No Radar Jam *NON-HOST* [Savage/Bully@Wiiplaza]" both of these codes doesn't seem to work.
When i use a jammer it jams my radar.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

sgt.Droid wrote:both of these codes doesn't seem to work.

They do work. I have used the codes before. You probably forgot to activate the hacks. Your own jammer isn't supposed to jam your radar it's supposed to jam the enemies radar.

sgt.Droid

sgt.Droid

The codes already auto activate and I know that it jams enemies radar but it jams mines too and only rarely it works Sad

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Well I don't know. It could possibly be that some of the codes that you have on could be affecting the no radar jam code. PM the code to me and I'll see if it's the same one that I use.

[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 7 LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

sgt.Droid

sgt.Droid

Does anyone has any other help?

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

What is the best thing to do when another hacker demotes you.
How do you prevent it?
And how do you get some payback?

I got bored of mw3 and decided to play this again. I've been playing it off and on for about week now. Heard the rumors of account hopping and demotions but never happened to me till yesterday. Honestly really never worried about much because all my games have hacked settings anyway. I had my character leveled up to 50 and I played 2 matched where I was host against a clan, after the second I was kicked out of lobby and my profile was wrecked. Not really a big deal, because it only cost me the time to turn off wii and turn back on with re-inserted codes. And when I went back in. I ended up in the same lobby with the same jack-offs because they said looks whos back at level 15. I realise some people think hacking is a dick move but that shit is real dick! I guess thats where I draw the line when others don't. Twisted Evil

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

sgt.Droid wrote:Can you guy's help me with this code "Counter UAV/Jammer Blocker *NON-HOST* [Bully@WiiPlaza]"
and "No Radar Jam *NON-HOST* [Savage/Bully@Wiiplaza]" both of these codes doesn't seem to work.
Did you try these two together
No Radar Jam *NON-HOST*
F2423AA4 0283ED01
60000000 60000000

No Radar Scramble *NON-HOST*
F23C64A0 FE3C6501
C023F5EC 60000000
This works for me. Idk if this helps or what your looking for exactly.

sgt.Droid

sgt.Droid

The first code maybe fix my problem I'll see Very Happy

sgt.Droid

sgt.Droid

These codes doesn't seem to work.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Remember to add the credits ._.

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Remember to add the credits ._.
I asssumed it was assumed that any code posted on here without credit was from this site. I'll be sure to put them in from now on.

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

sgt.Droid wrote:These codes doesn't seem to work.
Idk maybe Im confused about the effect your looking for. I use this combo of codes. No effect concussion grenade, no crosshair jitter, no recoil,no flash,highlight enemies red,infinite blackbird,no radar scramble,reloadbot,no radar jam,infinite motion sensor,grenade icons while scoping all with the auto activator master code. All of these codes are from this site either Bully or Seths. My radar never got scambled till last night during the same match some jack-off demoted me. He was obviuosly running better codes than me!

sgt.Droid

sgt.Droid

Well that's weird I don't need the auto activator master code to activate all my codes.

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

sgt.Droid wrote:Well that's weird I don't need the auto activator master code to activate all my codes.
Some of the other non-host codes require it so I thought I'd mention it. IDK. When I have problems with codes in the past it's usually because another code is counter-acting, re acting or whatever you wanna call it to the code. At that point I then have to minimize the number of codes running.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

It has been made to help n00bs. Making codes activate automatically instead of pressing a button.

sgt.Droid

sgt.Droid

Very Happy Laughing

sgt.Droid

sgt.Droid

Hey Bully when I use the "Auto Activator Master Code" it makes me download the Nintendo patch and it repeats every time I'm not meaning when I play black ops it says I need to download the Nintendo patch to go online.I'm really getting confuse with the"Auto Activator Master Code"and
I'm using SC7D52 and tryed SC7P52 both didn't work,and I'm SC7E52 I know I'm not either one but can you help me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum