BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Wii Play Tanks
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 3 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 3 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 3 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 3 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 3 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 3 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 3 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 3 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

» FREE Language-Learning YouTube Channel, Best Way to Learn Language
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 3 Empty2/19/2024, 10:40 am by SnB@BWH

» Need help to get command line console code to work
[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 3 Empty2/19/2024, 6:41 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ENGLISH] ~Mario Kart Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread

+34
Vikcso
MrBean35000VRJr
xNINJAGAMERx
TYC02
torisyura
jaeremix10
Chill Know
Joyboy
mkwiikuzombie
JapanBeta
TheDetonator
Jingle*Bells
Welohabi
CH90
krawldaddy
Gallipoli
SnB@BWH
tas
luuk
CaronHT
bullyisbeautiful
gskartwii
kazumamkver01
Xylon
Aki52
nino64
TheYut0rar
ovhij
saca312
Benjamin999
Zant@Italy
NinNikki
Mesopotaminos
Bully@WiiPlaza
38 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 15]

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

First topic message reminder :

Request and discuss the codes here.

Before asking, use the search engine and read through ALL posts in this thread!

TheYut0rar

Hey Bully.
Drop Item code NTSC-U and PAL version please Very Happy

NinNikki

NinNikki

But... I'm already using Bully's drop item code (NTSC-U)

It's here you know: http://geckocodes.org/?c=RMCE01

For GCN controllers replace 1552 and 1553 with 1554 and 1555 respectively.

ovhij

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:You need to know the coding to do it. :S

Search for the line that comes after the F6 one, once it has found it, add the offset from the next line to it (D2XXXXXX), XXXXXX is the offset. Then you should be staring at the deactivator value.

Btw. use the RAM Dump from your region.

I tried to add the offset to the line after the "F6" line, and it failed. I don't know what I'm doing incorrectly. I also didn't understand why we work with the two lines below the second F6 line. Nevertheless, another question came to my mind during the whole thing. Is it possible to make a code which allows you to decide which items you do not want to receive damage from?

NinNikki

NinNikki

I was wondering about that. I keep seeing people invincible to shells, but not Bills and Bombs... I guess that's a thing now.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

NinNikki wrote:I was wondering about that. I keep seeing people
invincible to shells, but not Bills and Bombs... I guess that's a thing
now.
Nope. Either invincible or not...
ovhij wrote:I tried to add the offset to the line after the "F6" line, and it failed. I don't know what I'm doing incorrectly. I also didn't understand why we work with the two lines below the second F6 line.
You have to start the search at 80300000 (because of the 80308100)

NinNikki

NinNikki

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Nope. Either invincible or not...
So it's probably just a lag illusion when bombs make them spin out? On their screen it doesn't happen, I guess?

You know what we really need... thundercloud trapping that affects everyone online Twisted Evil

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

There´s a lot of lag on MKWii...

NinNikki

NinNikki

Well yeah... what we REALLY need is for the Mario Kart U to have a ton less, and then a swift breach of security on the Wii U.

ovhij

I think that many people would agree that a very useful code would be one that forced you to find matches where every person in the room has at least 9000 VR or the VR of your specification. It was a great error on Nintendo's part that somebody with 9999VR can only find worldwides which are of a poor quality whereas others with only 7800VR randomly find pro worldwides more frequently than the person with 9999VR. Is it possible to make a code that can do this, as this would be very valuable and I'm sure I am not the only person who would consent.

NinNikki

NinNikki

God yes. So far we have this basic noob bypass:

043159F2 60000000

But sometimes 6000s still show up (no pun intended). Overall it has enhanced my play quite a bit, but if it's possible to do more... well I'm always looking for ways to manipulate who I connect to in Regionals. Changing to really specific stats seems to only be slightly useful.

ovhij

NinNikki wrote:God yes. So far we have this basic noob bypass:

043159F2 60000000

But sometimes 6000s still show up (no pun intended). Overall it has enhanced my play quite a bit, but if it's possible to do more... well I'm always looking for ways to manipulate who I connect to in Regionals. Changing to really specific stats seems to only be slightly useful.

Thanks a lot NinNikki:) I had no idea a code like this already existed. Apparently it is not very popular. This is NTSC-U I presume. I hope the auto-porter works correctly on it. Thanks again.

NinNikki

NinNikki

saca312 brought it to my attention ^^

It appears to be region-free. It does seem to help in avoiding shit tier groups, for me anyway, and while it could just be the room, I'm fairly certain it "attracts" more experienced players to join. I don't know what it does though, it must tick a basic requirement for identifying able racers. I hope that doesn't mean there's not more advanced ones.

Bully, some nights around 4 am it gets down to where there's literally only one or two Regional rooms I can join, except by using friend codes I discover entire other rooms. Do you have any idea how to more effectively explore different rooms, since they're obviously available? The Wii is way too selective or limiting, and this is my biggest problem with the game.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

1) Who made this code? 2) Which region? 3) What´s it actually doing? Let me figure myself... Very Happy

1)
[better ww races -Rasen-]
043159F2 60000000

Saca313MKWii seems like a credit stealer and retard, while looking at his hackpack there... pointless combination of codes and obvious crap in it. He puts his credit on codes he didn´t make, well he isn´t even a coder. He also thinks that Mr.Evil/Luigi are worthful coders. Read on below... Rolling Eyes

2)
NTSC-U? I can´t determine 100%.

3)
This is some kind of troll code. It´s not looking legit AND its codetype is wrong, too. Not going to do anything. Obviously, nobody knows that coder and it´s not posted anywhere on the web.

---

Mr.Evil & Mr.Luigis are fake as hell... Neutral
Since I hate these two n00bs, I´m going to blame them, too:
Spoiler:

NinNikki

NinNikki

ˉ\(o_o)/ˉ
I'm aware of your beef with MrEvil. Of course people use 0279BABE 00000000 because it works, for cheap thrills. The only alternative I know of is holding down a button to detonate them, which is more likely to freeze due to lag.

I'll probably keep "Better Races" on for superstition. Rasen is an admin at http://futureofmkwii.freeforums.org. I'm sure the credit is a mistake though... over there they do not especially keep track. One Japanese website called it region-free and attributed it to Guilmon35249vr. I swear I've had less pointless races, but am certainly willing to admit that could be because the kids have gone back to school. Yes, it could just be the end of newfag summer or something.

What about the theory behind it Bully? Can you suggest any ways to connect to better groups? I'd like to race mainly 3 stars or 9000+ vr, for example. I'd also like to figure out how to manipulate Nintendo's bizarre room connection restrictions. I know other rooms are out there... quit reconnecting me to the same terrible one, ffs!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

The only thing I know is that your current VR and character (?) combination is sent while searching for a group. The region doesn´t matter... you may end up in a noob room, still. There doesn´t seem to be a way to force better groups, except for "Connect with hacked VR" to me. The code by XeR uses a different VR to connect, than you actually have. Doesn´t only work for hacked VR, also for legit... maybe you can figure which amount works best to find good matches. Smile

NinNikki

NinNikki

Great idea, and I had noticed that chosing Funky/Bowser Bike (something I never use), then choosing Quacker after joining the group did seem to make some difference in where I wound up. I'll try that some more. I wonder if I could see what a pro with frequently good connections Wi-Fi stats looked like, if inputting those would make any further difference.

Spoiler:

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I tested the "better ww races" code with breakpoints and it´s 100% full of shit. The position he´s writing to is totally wrong also.

The code you´ve posted is nice, but the data isn´t sent to WFC before a match has been found.

To me, the only thing that is sent is Mii, Character, Vehicle and VR!

I can make it a code to "load" any VR just for connection, without modifying real VR.

This is the room I´ve got for using 9202 VR to connect
Spoiler:
This is the room I´ve got for using 4000 VR to connect
Spoiler:
In the end, I still came up with the same code like XeR. Suspect

This will do best effects:

Connect with hacked VR - NTSC-U [XeR]
04654E50 3BA0270F

NinNikki

NinNikki

Well thanks for weighing in, it's definitely helpful knowing what submits! I can't help but ponder on what else it must be that makes WiFi decide to do the things it does. I swear it pairs me up with certain people night after night, especially if I ever spent time doing things like stalking them or running close with them. I have called that theory "pollination", but it could be totally wrong. At the very least, don't you suppose location, possibly by IP is a factor? Impossible to say, perhaps. Whatever it is, I can't shake the feeling that the people you will connect with and the people I will connect with are remarkably different, assuming we both were on NTSC-U, even at the same time. So my crazy goal is to figure out how to reverse our positions, for example Razz I bet there is very nearly a way I could convince Nintendo I was you and you were me.

I had...

F6000001 80008100
3C830001 387F0100
14000008 3BA0270F
E0000000 80008000

...for "Connect with Hacked VR". Does the version you posted have the same effect, reduced to one line? And it basically lets Nintendo sign you in as 9999 irregardless of VR?

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

yes, reduced size and same effect. There´s the location and Wii IP also, you´re right...

NinNikki

NinNikki

Ahhhh so... I never paid attention when hackers were explaining how to manipulate location. My friend changes where her Mii shows up on the map all over, but that never had any bearing on how frequently we randomly run into each other (not using FC). I assume that's superficial. Are there any location changing techniques you would suggest for having a direct effect on connections?

As for IP, would I be using conventional IP changing methods, or is there something for the Wii too? I probably won't go this far, but it could be interesting, for science! computer

Edit: Random question, those are pretty nice screenshots. What did you use, and does it also shoot your videos?

TheYut0rar

Match Making BR Modifier -PAL- [Bully@Wiiplaza]
046593B8 3BA0XXXX
*XXXX = HEX*

Match Making BR Modifier -NTSCU- [Bully@Wiiplaza]
04654F30 3BA0XXXX
*XXXX = HEX*

NTSC-JP version please

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Match Making BR Modifier -NTSCJ- [Bully@Wiiplaza]
04658A24 3BA0XXXX
*XXXX = HEX*

However, I don´t feel like porting everything to NTSC-J aswell. Neutral

ovhij

Hey Bully. I was experimenting with the no clipping hack further, and I realize that it has even more flaws than I thought. Not only does the deactivator take ages to work, but if a red shell hits you, you fall through the ground; if you do a trick off a ramp, you fall through the ground, and if you drive on the yellow boost pad in DK's Jungle Parkway, you fall through the boost pad into the ocean, which is absurd, and because the deactivator takes ages to work, you can deactivate 5 seconds before you even reach the pad and still fall through the pad into the ocean, which is unbelievable. My code request today is perhaps a modification of the no clipping code without falling through the ground, or something similar without falling through the ground. Does this sound possible?

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

This?

No Clipping -PAL- [mdmwii]
04891720 3F000000

No Clipping -NTSCU- [mdmwii]
0488D250 3F000000

No Clipping -NTSCJ- [mdmwii]
04890D70 3F000000

I never actually liked the code, but I´ll take a look... Very Happy

ovhij

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:This?

No Clipping -PAL- [mdmwii]
04891720 3F000000

No Clipping -NTSCU- [mdmwii]
0488D250 3F000000

No Clipping -NTSCJ- [mdmwii]
04890D70 3F000000

I never actually liked the code, but I´ll take a look... Very Happy

Yes, that is the code. I can see precisely why you never liked it also. Smile Its funny when you think about it, but it stops being funny when you slip through the ground.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum