BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Extremely Important Message From Shitnbitch

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer
Hi, guys! I haven't been on lately because I did Salvia and it ended me in the hospital on the 4th floor (loony bin). I have been charged (second time) for stupid reasons and I might not be on here for a very long time! I'm getting out on Friday (August 1st). We'll see after Friday if I'll be back on here again. If I'm not back on here for the next 3 months, I'm prolly gone forever! I loved this forum and I love you guys (no homo! xD). Good bye, if I never see you guys again! Sad Give me at least 3 months before you guys think I'm gone forever!

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
iight man best of luck

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Wow man, I thought something happened!

Thanks for letting us know and good luck! Smile

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer
man il miss you don't give up tho you were a GRATE admin on this site and it still needs you shitnbitch so don't give up i know i barely no you but still (no homo btw)
pull threw it man  Smile 

Got Crypto?:

BTC    - 16zD2Vhqpp85AE2WDpEiGDJ1Pgm8FFtSBW
LTC     -- LUBCGA7p6oru6yvxm39Dm8adC6Xe9X8YUd
DGC   -- D6JfuscokL7ZbMNhZmY3DPt36CrSCmyYMN
ETH    -- 0x80ef4EfB5060d9a520504DbED84BCF06D34371a8
POT    -- PMRtRadHLgWjow8A5igLNybUoW1WZypC84

Want to earn Crypto?:

Want to get a cut from my Mining Profits?  Click HERE.

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Good luck man best of luck.

Bundag

Bundag
shitnbitch wrote:Hi, guys! I haven't been on lately because I did Salvia and it ended me in the hospital on the 4th floor (loony bin). I have been charged (second time) for stupid reasons and I might not be on here for a very long time! I'm getting out on Friday (August 1st). We'll see after Friday if I'll be back on here again. If I'm not back on here for the next 3 months, I'm prolly gone forever! I loved this forum and I love you guys (no homo!  xD). Good bye, if I never see you guys again!  Sad  Give me at least 3 months before you guys think I'm gone forever!

Salvia isn't so good, you should have stuck to acid or shrooms, what was the charge?

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer
The charges were breach of probation (x2), weapons dangerous and uttering threats. I did Salvia just to have a hallucinatory experience. I would've went with Datura or Psilocybin, but I couldn't get a hold of any mushrooms and they're illegal, so I didn't want to get charged. Datura on the other hand, the seeds are sold at Home Depot and many plant stores where I live. I ate like 50 seeds and all I had was a dry mouth. I could've got Methyl-Hydrate and extracted the alkaloids from the seeds, but I got arrested two days after I was going to buy some. Datura doesn't really grow where I live, but many other poisonous plants do. My so-called friends were the ones that introduced me to Salvia.

But after all this, I've learnt a valuable lesson: Don't fuck with drugs or drugs will fuck with you. And that's exactly what they did to me!

Binary@BWH

Binary@BWH
Uber Website Hacker and Mod
I call ape rape xD

++Mentor++ wrote:We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek
after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color,
without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals.
You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us
and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals.

Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is
that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like.
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.

I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual,
but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer
They had to call Code White (out of control) on me three times! I would take shit and smash it, throw my mattress at the nurses, run around all crazy, punch myself in the face, convulse, the whole nine yards! I was fuckin' crazy man! xD They had to restrain me to a bed for 2 days straight. I had to piss in a cup and be spoon fed. It was fuckin' horrible! I managed to take a short video of my room and a couple pictures of the unit I was in with my 3DS. Maybe tomorrow I'll share them.

One day, I asked a fuckin' hot nurse, "Can you prescribe some poontang?". "'Poontang?' What's that?". I laughed my ass off! exdee!

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer
shitnbitch wrote:They had to call Code White (out of control) on me three times! I would take shit and smash it, throw my mattress at the nurses, run around all crazy, punch myself in the face, convulse, the whole nine yards! I was fuckin' crazy man! xD They had to restrain me to a bed for 2 days straight. I had to piss in a cup and be spoon fed. It was fuckin' horrible! I managed to take a short video of my room and a couple pictures of the unit I was in with my 3DS. Maybe tomorrow I'll share them.

One day, I asked a fuckin' hot nurse, "Can you prescribe some poontang?". "'Poontang?' What's that?". I laughed my ass off!  exdee!

lol

Got Crypto?:

BTC    - 16zD2Vhqpp85AE2WDpEiGDJ1Pgm8FFtSBW
LTC     -- LUBCGA7p6oru6yvxm39Dm8adC6Xe9X8YUd
DGC   -- D6JfuscokL7ZbMNhZmY3DPt36CrSCmyYMN
ETH    -- 0x80ef4EfB5060d9a520504DbED84BCF06D34371a8
POT    -- PMRtRadHLgWjow8A5igLNybUoW1WZypC84

Want to earn Crypto?:

Want to get a cut from my Mining Profits?  Click HERE.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum