BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Wii Play Tanks
Planet 51 [RGAE8P] codes request (please read) Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Planet 51 [RGAE8P] codes request (please read) Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Planet 51 [RGAE8P] codes request (please read) Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Planet 51 [RGAE8P] codes request (please read) Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Planet 51 [RGAE8P] codes request (please read) Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Planet 51 [RGAE8P] codes request (please read) Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Planet 51 [RGAE8P] codes request (please read) Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Planet 51 [RGAE8P] codes request (please read) Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

» FREE Language-Learning YouTube Channel, Best Way to Learn Language
Planet 51 [RGAE8P] codes request (please read) Empty2/19/2024, 10:40 am by SnB@BWH

» Need help to get command line console code to work
Planet 51 [RGAE8P] codes request (please read) Empty2/19/2024, 6:41 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Planet 51 [RGAE8P] codes request (please read)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

brandondorf.raguz

brandondorf.raguz

For years, the NTSC/US wii version of Planet 51 has not been hacked and no Gecko codes for this game are currently available on the internet right now. I'm requesting some codes for the Planet 51 wii game that should be in the gecko codes website and others. Only three codes for the PAL version of the game exists on that website, but not yet for the NTSC. This game needs to be hacked with gecko codes so that I can complete the game and be able to perform other fun stuff like glitches and stuff that will allow us to get outside the game's models. The following codes (including hacks) for the U.S. version of Planet 51 the Game I'm requesting to be made are expected to be used and added for that game:

1. Infinite Vechicle Turbo
  2. No Vechicle Damage
  3. Moon Jump
  4. No frame-skipping
  5. Can dispense more than one vechicle at a time
  6. Can ride a passenger car, even if the police mode
  7. Unlock all vechicles
  8. Unlock all multiplayer characters
  9. Unlock all comic pages
  10. Unlock everything
  11. Unlock all levels
  12. Super turbo on Lem's Running and pretty much others excluding the opponents and police cars
  13. Play as character (with all different characters) for 1 player mode*
  14. Jump in and ride a police car
  15. Camera zoom in/out
  16. Crush one car to win (in Crushing courses)
  17. Collect one comic page to unlock all pages
  18. Roger Smith slow down in the first mission of the game
  19. Field of view modifier
  20. Free rotate camera
  21. 16:9 to 4:3 (vertical minus version and not by the game settings, changes the vertical FOV, should also include HUD but unknown for Menus)
  22. HOR+ field of view (changes the horizontal FOV of the screen, HUD and Menus)
  23. Change background music that's in the game
  24. Unlock all missions
  25. Multi jump
  26. Go through walls
  27. Mega Jump
  28. Moon Jump and Mega Jump codes for vechicle
  29. Infinite time
  30. Cannot be busted
  31. Sunlight modifier
  32. Unlimited items on pickup truck
  33. Dropping items off the truck does not fail the mission

With the Play as character code, here are some characters who are in the game including the one's not in the multiplayer mode:

1. Lem
  2. Skiff (the modified version of Roger Smith from American Dad)
  3. Neera
  4. Peggy Sue
  5. Big Greaser
  6. Greaser
  7. Reporter
  8. Gorilla
  9. Lem's Father
  10. Lem's Mother
  11. The Early version of Kip Supernova
  12. Hippie
  13. Afro Alien Friend
  14. Voorde
  15. Chuck
  16. The early variant of Lena Thackleman and the baabian citizens (the teen girl aliens)
  17. Journalist
  18. General Grawl
  19. Some soilders
  20. Other alien citizens (including the child ones)
  21. Glar
  22. Police Aliens
  23. Teacher alien

If you can create other interesting codes for the game including the codes I've requested, that would be nice.

Last edited by brandondorf.raguz on 8/8/2014, 8:46 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : added another code so that we can achieve smoother playback.)

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I've noted this down and will try when I got time for it.

Ajoykiller

Ajoykiller

I wish i was a coder so I can create interesting codes -.-

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I wish you wouldn't have triple posted and pasted all of my geckocodes codes here, removed the credits on all codes just to finally say that all credits go to me. Wtf?

Ajoykiller

Ajoykiller

X) I'm wierd.. Get to know me'''

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum