BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Wii Play Tanks
Pokemon Battle Revolution [RPBE01] request for disable "No Legendary Duplicate" measure while importing pokemon Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Pokemon Battle Revolution [RPBE01] request for disable "No Legendary Duplicate" measure while importing pokemon Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Pokemon Battle Revolution [RPBE01] request for disable "No Legendary Duplicate" measure while importing pokemon Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Pokemon Battle Revolution [RPBE01] request for disable "No Legendary Duplicate" measure while importing pokemon Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Pokemon Battle Revolution [RPBE01] request for disable "No Legendary Duplicate" measure while importing pokemon Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Pokemon Battle Revolution [RPBE01] request for disable "No Legendary Duplicate" measure while importing pokemon Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Pokemon Battle Revolution [RPBE01] request for disable "No Legendary Duplicate" measure while importing pokemon Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Pokemon Battle Revolution [RPBE01] request for disable "No Legendary Duplicate" measure while importing pokemon Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

» FREE Language-Learning YouTube Channel, Best Way to Learn Language
Pokemon Battle Revolution [RPBE01] request for disable "No Legendary Duplicate" measure while importing pokemon Empty2/19/2024, 10:40 am by SnB@BWH

» Need help to get command line console code to work
Pokemon Battle Revolution [RPBE01] request for disable "No Legendary Duplicate" measure while importing pokemon Empty2/19/2024, 6:41 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pokemon Battle Revolution [RPBE01] request for disable "No Legendary Duplicate" measure while importing pokemon

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

EliteAnax17

EliteAnax17

We've run into a weird problem where when importing the new set of pokemon with more than 1 Arceus on the save file, the game rejects it but accepts the same file with all but 1 Arceus released. We presume its because of the game's anti cheat measures since instead of a DS Cartridge match error (which we had to rewrite the ENTIRE fucking NAND just to get rid of it, serious what game does this) we get a generic error now, and the save file with 1 Arceus imported works, so we need these measures gone.

This is not an easy request to make. It will take a very skilled hacker to pull this kind of code off.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Oh really? I have like 20 Arceus and it works fine. However, they are no duplicates but almost all PokéSav'ed. If you have access to cheats on the DS you should do this if you want any amount of any Pokémon.

EliteAnax17

EliteAnax17

Weird, I wonder why it doesnt work then.

EliteAnax17

EliteAnax17

Yes, actually, we're confident this is the problem, but this is really a request now to turn off the same cartridge requirement because every injection using the following tool https://code.google.com/p/savegame-manager/ yields somehow a different cartridge or.. something. We're not using flashcarts; we know those do not work. We're using a modified version of the exact same sav, yet PBR is freaking out about it being a different game.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85947/Pokemon%20Platinum.sav

&

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85947/Pokemon%20Platinum%20-%20No%20Unown.sav

&

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85947/Pokemon%20Platinum%20-%20No%20Unown%20Type%202.sav

The 1st save has only 1 arceus and the entire Unown family, which we have tested again and it does import. However, when we try to erase the save and reimport the 2nd No Unown file (no type), it refuses to import. Just in case, we modified the No Unown save to only have 1 arceus which is the Type 2 save. Didn't work either. To save us time, we need a code that turns off the requirement for same DS cartridge because we have to wipe the entire fucking NAND just to convince the Wii again its a new one. (Seriously, what game does this?)

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I recall that PBR uses the Trainer Id to check if a savegame is the same as before. Pokésav or Action Replay codes can modify it on the DS. In the past, I did this in order to match both again after I accidentally changed it or it got changed by something.

Any tips on how to upload game saves to PBR since flashcards don't work? If the tool you linked works fine it could be useful since I have a legit Pearl edition.

EliteAnax17

EliteAnax17

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:I recall that PBR uses the Trainer Id to check if a savegame is the same as before. Pokésav or Action Replay codes can modify it on the DS. In the past, I did this in order to match both again after I accidentally changed it or it got changed by something.

Any tips on how to upload game saves to PBR since flashcards don't work? If the tool you linked works fine it could be useful since I have a legit Pearl edition.

We use a soft modded Wii and Save Game Manager GX to import our PBR saves by importing them from the SD, for example, our root path is sd:/savegames/0001000052504245/GeniusPbr/PbrSaveData for the save game. IOS249 is used to import the saves.

For our DS games, we use https://code.google.com/p/savegame-manager/ to inject a PokeSav .sav into a physical cartridge via a slot 2 device. A copy of Pokemon Platinum is being used for this.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Today I tried to get the DS Savegame Manager to work and it was a struggle due to DS shutdown issues and it requires the DS to be in my network which now uses WPA2 and no more WEP since my Windows 8 machine won't connect to the Internet on WEP (I heard it can be re-configured to support it). Also, security is a thing. I may switch back to WEP though since getting everything to work is probably what I prefer. Nobody bothers hacking my WiFi anyways. Rolling Eyes

I wasn't sure if it still worked with existing tools since the WiFi connection is down but you're using it so yes.

Basically all you need is a code to match the DS Trainer id and the PBR one when importing. I'll look into it soon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum