BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Recording Game Play Tutorial (How to Save Time and Money) Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Recording Game Play Tutorial (How to Save Time and Money) Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Recording Game Play Tutorial (How to Save Time and Money) Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Recording Game Play Tutorial (How to Save Time and Money) Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Recording Game Play Tutorial (How to Save Time and Money) Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Recording Game Play Tutorial (How to Save Time and Money) Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Recording Game Play Tutorial (How to Save Time and Money) Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Recording Game Play Tutorial (How to Save Time and Money) Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Recording Game Play Tutorial (How to Save Time and Money) Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Recording Game Play Tutorial (How to Save Time and Money) Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Recording Game Play Tutorial (How to Save Time and Money)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Okay before this I want you to forget everything those stupid videos on YouTube ever taught you about setting this up. The ways you have seen are stupid and time consuming I'll show you how to cut that 5 minute crap into 45 seconds.

1. Plug in your system to outlet and turn it on.

2. Take all RCA cables and plug them into the input of your recording device. (I will show you mine for this)

Recording Game Play Tutorial (How to Save Time and Money) 614Xh6GMB1L._SX522_

3. Plug USB part of device into computer and load up the program ArcSoft Showbiz (Comes with installation disk use whatever capture program you have.)

4. Go to capture and your game console screen is now on your screen.

See done easy I just saved you 5 mins in time and 5 to 8 dollars in RCA cables. Why people seem to think they need it going to there TV and Computer I will never know. It's the same guilty and everything but whatever.

Recording Game Play Tutorial (How to Save Time and Money) GIFMaker-me

Recording Game Play Tutorial (How to Save Time and Money) BAjMdNS

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Maybe they want better quality so they buy another piece of hardware? Component cables on Wii seem to do a better job than none. I rather pay up for the best quality I can get. Razz

People are surprised which kind of beastly quality I can get out of the Wii CoDs with all the means I have available (*cough*) haha. Wink

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

XD I just got paid today so other then taking my gf out last night I'm probably gonna buy some new stuff for my ps3. I'm gonna try to take it apart and put in a memory card slot. I know its less to buy a usb plug for it but I losse shit all the time so in the end its better ;-;

Recording Game Play Tutorial (How to Save Time and Money) GIFMaker-me

Recording Game Play Tutorial (How to Save Time and Money) BAjMdNS

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum