BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Wii Play Tanks
Button Activator not working: Is my problem or not? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Button Activator not working: Is my problem or not? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Button Activator not working: Is my problem or not? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Button Activator not working: Is my problem or not? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Button Activator not working: Is my problem or not? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Button Activator not working: Is my problem or not? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Button Activator not working: Is my problem or not? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Button Activator not working: Is my problem or not? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

» FREE Language-Learning YouTube Channel, Best Way to Learn Language
Button Activator not working: Is my problem or not? Empty2/19/2024, 10:40 am by SnB@BWH

» Need help to get command line console code to work
Button Activator not working: Is my problem or not? Empty2/19/2024, 6:41 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Button Activator not working: Is my problem or not?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Double_D01

Double_D01

I just edited this code...
28200FXX 0000XXXX
054A2D98 01000000
E0000000 80008000
Into this:
28200FA0 00008000
054A2D98 01000000
E0000000 80008000

It must activate by pressing Home on wiimote... It doesn't activate and i don't know why, probably i'm just a code n00b... I need help, Thanks in advice for any replies  Very Happy

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

What does the code do? Who made it?

Button Activator not working: Is my problem or not? LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Double_D01

Double_D01

Dr. GiggleZ Made it... it must turn a Public Match into Private match, but activators don't work only for this, but also for other codes

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I think I've used this code before. I forget how exactly it works or must be activated. Try using an online auto-activator.

Replace this:
28200FA0 00008000

With this:
201D6324 FFFFFFFA

Let me know if it works.

Also, do codes that have no activator work?

Double_D01

Double_D01

Yes, when i remove the activator, the codes work perfectly, like this force host:
F2485070 022C0001
38000000 00000000
F2485F88 027C0401
38000000 00000000
F248948C 022C0101
38000001 00000000
F248C4E4 027C0301
38000001 00000000

But with activator it doesn't work...

Ok, Make sure you watch the video because it clearly showed you how to use the code...

@Shitnbitch you need an activator. Without the activator i think it will just freeze or hang at one point.

Alright the button activator is correct. I have tested this code and it does work.

You would use force host and this code.

When you get the match loading screen then you click your button activator. You could end the game and restart the match to make sure everything runs smoothly but it's optional.

Let me know if you still have issues

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Actually, not every code requires a button activator. As Bully had said a while back, the button activator is only used when wanting to have the effect of the code when you want and in games like Call of Duty; to have the code meant for a specific game mode to not carry over to the other game mode and possibly write an instruction where it isn't meant to be written, which will or at least quite possibly, as you said, cause the game to crash.

Overall, it is best to have a button activator, at least when playing games with multiple modes.

Exactly, It gives you the effect once you entered the mode, do you see what I mean? We need the button activator so we can activated it at the right time. In this case it will be the in game loading screen. (The map loading screen) The button activator your suggesting will activate it once you access multiplayer. This would be useless as Double wouldn't be able to actually get in the match as it would just freeze or hang (from a previous tests)

Also Double did you not previously are you sure your using SC7E52/SC7P52 or are you using the Italy region version of the game which was SC7I52?

Double_D01

Double_D01

Now i'm using SC7E52, converted to PAL (Cause my Wii is Pal) and renamed to SC7P52. Btw in the video he just activate some mods to show that works...

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@DB

OK, I see what you mean now, lol You seem to know how the code works and what he needs to do to get it to work. I on the other hand have no clue for this code. So, I'll leave you to it. Smile

Double_D01

Double_D01

So what to do now?

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Try using an actual SC7P52 ISO. Something is telling me the parts of the game code didn't get converted when you converted the ISO region. However, both PAL and NTSC regions of Call of Duty have mostly the same RAM, so that statement is more than unlikely true.

I have no idea, man, to be honest. Neutral

@Shitnbitch It does not matter what region ROM it was it still will load the codes fine.

@Double You could want, I could port the code to SC7I52 if you want. If you can send me the SC7I52 multiplayer dump i will be able to port the Force Host code and the mod menu code.

One thing is did you check your hook type? Make sure your hook type is set to OSSleepthread. If you still face any issues please let us know!

Double_D01

Double_D01

So Shitnbitch are you saying to me that SC7P52 has the same RAM of SC7E52? So can I mod it without any problems?
@DB I don't use SC7I52 for mods and cheats, i use to play completely normal without any hacks...

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@Double_D01

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.

@DB

I only have SC7I52_ZM. Otherwise, I would have sent you the Multiplayer dumps.

Double_D01

Double_D01

Well, if you want i can dump Multiplayer and Campaign for you Smile

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Yes, please do! That would be great, then me and DB will port some codes for you. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum