BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Wii Play Tanks
Talking about premium Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Talking about premium Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Talking about premium Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Talking about premium Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Talking about premium Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Talking about premium Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Talking about premium Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Talking about premium Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

» FREE Language-Learning YouTube Channel, Best Way to Learn Language
Talking about premium Empty2/19/2024, 10:40 am by SnB@BWH

» Need help to get command line console code to work
Talking about premium Empty2/19/2024, 6:41 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Talking about premium

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Talking about premium Empty Talking about premium 3/27/2017, 9:28 am

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

We should take premium off so people can get codes. There was a lot of people coming to the site when the code section was open but now its not so we lost people on the site. We can tell no one has bought it and really just making us loose people. You could make it so people have to make a account and post at least 5 times to get access to it but I don't think its possible.

2Talking about premium Empty Re: Talking about premium 3/27/2017, 10:33 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Premium was put in place, as it has been mentioned plenty of times before, because everyone was stealing our shit and not even giving thanks or donating. The Wii is pretty much dead, but there are still some people who use the codes. However, I've only made about $30 from people purchasing codes, which isn't a whole lot, considering the amount of time and effort the code makers, and code porters, as well as the program developers have put into their work.

What I was thinking a while ago is that we could have a draw for 10 random codes from a randomly chosen game every 2 weeks. All they would have to do is post something random on here, and if their name is drawn, then they will get the codes. Sound like a good idea? Smile

I was thinking of using this site: https://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php

I will draw every Monday at 6:00PM. The users will have until 5:00PM EST that day to post something random on the thread for the draw. They may only post once and if their post number (located on the right side of each post) is chosen, they will receive the codes in a PM or email. If they would like to have 2 more chances to win, they can pay $1.00 in PayPal USD or CAD, or they can choose to pay 10,000 Bitcoin satoshis. 5 more chances, $3.00 PayPal or 25,000 Bitcoin satoshis.

Sound like a good plan? By the way, I'll PM you on Facebook on how I'll divide the money. I already have about $5 made on Neobux and I make about $0.50 - $0.75 a day on there, so part of that money will go to paying the BWH gang. Wink

Talking about premium LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

3Talking about premium Empty Re: Talking about premium 3/27/2017, 10:44 am

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

I mean it would maybe bring back people coming to the site and making it more active but we can have them choose what game they want then we choose the code. Really I was thinking about just getting rid of it no one would pay for codes we should just open it like the old times

4Talking about premium Empty Re: Talking about premium 3/28/2017, 1:04 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

The Wii is just dead, it doesn't really matter anymore because nobody still cares expect for a few people so it makes less sense to close the section. It would've been better during 2012 - 2013 sometime when code stealing/disrespecting was in its prime so it would've been worth it. late

5Talking about premium Empty Re: Talking about premium 3/28/2017, 4:15 am

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

So bully your with me? I think it would make the site more active again not like 2012-2013 but people would still want to come hang out maybe

6Talking about premium Empty Re: Talking about premium 3/28/2017, 5:54 am

We need to introduce Wii U mods and codes to the site. We need to open up.

We should set all external links to have a Adf.ly links or any other company who will offer top dollar.

I strongly agree with Modz saying that we need to think of something but I agree with charging for access to the codes.

The main thing is introducing new mods Very Happy

7Talking about premium Empty Re: Talking about premium 3/28/2017, 5:59 am

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

Really the only people that hack Wii U are Bully@WiiPlaza/Sloth@WiiPlaza and the little skids thst use there stuff. No one really 'codes' Wii U unless if i come around i prob will and bully and the wiiplaza group.

8Talking about premium Empty Re: Talking about premium 3/28/2017, 6:08 am

The WiiPlaza clan should join our site. Have a BWH/WiiPlaza group?

This could get somewhere! Very Happy

9Talking about premium Empty Re: Talking about premium 3/28/2017, 6:14 am

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

The group that WiiPlaza uses is admin and its all up yo bully what he want to do

10Talking about premium Empty Re: Talking about premium 3/28/2017, 6:19 am

Yeah, they should close that site because it's the code for it is messed up so they would need to do a refresh.

And yeah it's Bully's choice. Sloth should join the site but should the entire WiiPlaza gang join our BWH crew?

11Talking about premium Empty Re: Talking about premium 3/28/2017, 8:05 am

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

WiiPlaza is like 4 people Sloth Bully Seth from what I know. Sloth has a account (@Bully) if bully wants to give him a rank BWH doesn't and will never need a rank BWH is just for people with 3 ranks and they are usually people with Mod with the tag @BWH after it we dont need a rank for it. Wiiplaza don't need a rank they have @WiiPlaza on there name and they don't need to have a rank either

12Talking about premium Empty Re: Talking about premium 3/28/2017, 2:09 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Sloth already joined the site:
http://www.bullywiihacks.com/u5951

However, since WiiPlaza is banned to be used in names he couldn't put it on. The trick is to be admin, unblock WiiPlaza to be used, update the name and put the WiiPlaza block back. I did that just now. Cool

13Talking about premium Empty Re: Talking about premium 3/28/2017, 2:51 pm

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

Me and him talked on skype hes pretty chill but you know I'll never get admin so don't think I would need to know that but nice the know that lmao

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum