BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Wii Play Tanks
[REQUEST] Game Mode codes  7/10/2017 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
[REQUEST] Game Mode codes  7/10/2017 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
[REQUEST] Game Mode codes  7/10/2017 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
[REQUEST] Game Mode codes  7/10/2017 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
[REQUEST] Game Mode codes  7/10/2017 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
[REQUEST] Game Mode codes  7/10/2017 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
[REQUEST] Game Mode codes  7/10/2017 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
[REQUEST] Game Mode codes  7/10/2017 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

» FREE Language-Learning YouTube Channel, Best Way to Learn Language
[REQUEST] Game Mode codes  7/10/2017 Empty2/19/2024, 10:40 am by SnB@BWH

» Need help to get command line console code to work
[REQUEST] Game Mode codes  7/10/2017 Empty2/19/2024, 6:41 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[REQUEST] Game Mode codes 7/10/2017

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nestor De la Cruz

Nestor De la Cruz

Hello, gentlemens someone please can give me a game modes code? or make it more specific

Right now in 2017 people only play TDM and the others game modes have been forgotten is sad as hell ;(

The game modes that I wants:

-Search And Destroy
-Domination
-Headquarters

If anyone of you could do it would be epic

So when someone looks for TDM could enter my server and play these game modes that are fantastic!

I am really interested in this if someone could help me I would appreciate it

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I don't really understand what you want. Please elaborate. If what your asking for is your own server, it's already been done. It's called Wiimfi, but I think it's only for games that have been taken down from WiFi, like 'World At War' and Mario Kart Wii. I've heard of people saying they can't hack on Wiimfi servers or they will get banned.

The reason there's no people playing those game modes is because the game is slowly dying off. Everyone has switched to Team Deathmatch, because it's the default game mode, and must be the most popular for numerous reasons. Creating a server won't make it any different in the aspect if many people aren't playing it to begin with.

[REQUEST] Game Mode codes  7/10/2017 LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

He just wants codes to change the game mode to something other than TDM so when some TDM-only noobs join his lobby, they will be forced to play another mode so it doesn't get boring only playing TDM.

I think game mode switcher codes exist and work though. hmm

Nestor De la Cruz

Nestor De la Cruz

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:He just wants codes to change the game mode to something other than TDM so when some TDM-only noobs join his lobby, they will be forced to play another mode so it doesn't get boring only playing TDM.

I think game mode switcher codes exist and work though. hmm

Yeah! bro Exactly!!! but I can t find this code and i looking for it several times

I thought that is not a difficult one to find but i can t find it Sad

can you help me with this please ? I do not know what else to do Sad

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Hmm, I also can't find it but I know how to make it. I won't make it though because I quit already like 3 years ago Smile

SnB@BWH:
The dvar is called g_gametype I believe and you can set it to the game mode you want to force. With a RAM dump this should be easy to do.

Nestor De la Cruz

Nestor De la Cruz

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Hmm, I also can't find it but I know how to make it. I won't make it though because I quit already like 3 years ago Smile

SnB@BWH:
The dvar is called g_gametype I believe and you can set it to the game mode you want to force. With a RAM dump this should be easy to do.

I  Send U a pm, I Wants this hacks who could made it? Im a noob ;(

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

[REQUEST] Game Mode codes  7/10/2017 Screen12

Also, as Bully had said; all you would need is a RAM dump and it would be easy to make. You could make it yourself.

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

I could try to make it. I dont have the coding experience everyone is has but I can try I need someone to test it due to me not able to get on my Wii

Nestor De la Cruz

Nestor De la Cruz

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza wrote:I could try to make it. I dont have the coding experience everyone is has but I can try I need someone to test it due to me not able to get on my Wii

I can help you bro, send me a PM for more details

I really wants this game mode back Sad

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

The only thing about creating this code there is not a team death match address in the dump. and I don't even have a USB Gecko unless if Bully you have the address to the team death match address I can't really you after that.

The address that I got:

g_gametype: 661754

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@ModZ

If you press F3, it will show you quite a few of that same Dvar. Knowing the right one is the problem. With Bully's code for MW3, he changed the match and knew that TDM is the default, which is value 1, so he must've went through the list, and searched +1 each time, until he found the address, then used an 8 bit codetype.

I searched for the address, as you are supposed to do to find the referenced address for the value, but it couldn't find it. Neutral

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Nope, for this game the game mode value should be a String like "tdm", "dom" etc. which is pointed to by the dvar value.

Flippy

Flippy

I was looking for a code like that, but I think it was never done

I thought that this code would be in this forum, but it seems that it is more difficult to do than it seems.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I think I found it. Give this a shot. If it works, I'll give you credits for testing, of course. It changes the game mode to koth (Headquarters).

Gametype Modifier
20152BA4 FFFFFFFA
05069B44 807A8518
E0000000 80008000
*Code test

Flippy

Flippy

SnB@BWH wrote:I think I found it. Give this a shot. If it works, I'll give you credits for testing, of course. It changes the game mode to koth (Headquarters).

Gametype Modifier
20152BA4 FFFFFFFA
05069B44 807A8518
E0000000 80008000
*Code test

Oh thank you very much i will try it right away

Credits for testing it? do not worry, you can have the credits, for me it is a pleasure for me to help you test it.

SnB@BWH because if this code works we can change the experience of the few remaining wii players to a more positive one, it would be a great code

Flippy

Flippy

@SnB@BWH

Sorry for the doble post.

It didn't work

[REQUEST] Game Mode codes  7/10/2017 Whatsa10

At least the wii doesn't freeze me
When I am the host, it keeps loading on this screen, the control does not turn off or I freeze, the Wii simply keeps loading

Maybe I can help something

This is a code that I had for a long time I just tried it and if it works perfectly, basically it does the same but it is done in another game mode called: free for all old school

Old School Mode [tric]
0507F264 80E98330
0507F274 80E98330
0507F284 80E98330

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

Flippy wrote:
Maybe I can help something

This is a code that I had for a long time I just tried it and if it works perfectly, basically it does the same but it is done in another game mode called: free for all old school

Old School Mode [tric]
0507F264 80E98330
0507F274 80E98330
0507F284 80E98330

Using the code that you posted above I don't have that much experience coding this game but try the below.

It's just a edited value which SnB posted and the code you posted.  

Gametype Modifier
0507F264 807A8518
0507F274 807A8518
0507F284 807A8518

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

You can try this method or ModZ's, whichever works, lol

Replace the placeholder with one of these values, and give it a try. Also, a button activator might suit you better, the top line (code) is an online auto-activator, activates when you're online. Up to you though.

8083B2EC
8083B2E0
80838C90
80838C84
807A8558

Gametype Modifier
20152BA4 FFFFFFFA
05069B44 807A8518
E0000000 80008000
*Code test

If that doesn't work, still, use this code:

0507F264 XXXXXXXX
0507F274 XXXXXXXX
0507F284 XXXXXXXX

Where X's are the placeholder for the values above. Do the same thing as the code you posted, using only one value at a time for the placeholders. Give it a shot and let me know.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum