BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
[ENGLISH] ~Monster Hunter Tri~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 6 Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
[ENGLISH] ~Monster Hunter Tri~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 6 Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
[ENGLISH] ~Monster Hunter Tri~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 6 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
[ENGLISH] ~Monster Hunter Tri~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 6 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
[ENGLISH] ~Monster Hunter Tri~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 6 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
[ENGLISH] ~Monster Hunter Tri~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 6 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
[ENGLISH] ~Monster Hunter Tri~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 6 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
[ENGLISH] ~Monster Hunter Tri~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 6 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
[ENGLISH] ~Monster Hunter Tri~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 6 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
[ENGLISH] ~Monster Hunter Tri~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 6 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ENGLISH] ~Monster Hunter Tri~ Code Discussion/Request Thread

+24
CH90
TheDetonator
cucholix
[STG]Sgt.Ghost
Welohabi
SnB@BWH
Kirago
superpunkster
Mclol
lucas_23
Xylon
Axebomber
barikitty
UCmoon -RIP-
soul eat
MIOrux
Caos
Zant@Italy
darkrai7665
poncho
Klazh
Seth@WiiPlaza
anon30303
Bully@WiiPlaza
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

First topic message reminder :

Request and discuss the codes here.

Before asking, use the search engine and read through ALL posts in this thread!

Last edited by Bully@Wiiplaza on 6/17/2012, 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Damn n00bs, just use my program and put in the correct experience from the monster hunter wiki!

Every time the same. It can NOT be that hard, really.

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

Hunter Ranking Modifier for n00bs -NTSCU- [Bully@WiiPlaza]
4A000000 90000000
140E4350 047A4EE2
120E4354 000003E7
E0000000 80008000
*Level: 999*
*Experience: 75124450*

Hunter Ranking Modifier for n00bs -PAL- [Bully@WiiPlaza]
4A000000 90000000
140E4350 047A4EE2
120E4354 000003E7
E0000000 80008000
*Level: 999*
*Experience: 75124450*

lmao2

I make this only to you shut up your mouth, so aks those silly questions never again!. Rolling Eyes

superpunkster

superpunkster

im sorry guys

superpunkster

superpunkster

superpunkster wrote:im sorry guys
i wont bother you again

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Nope, the experience for level 999 is wrong.
You have to take the one from the monster hunter wiki, not the one calculated.
I didn´t find a formula for all levels, the one the program uses it just until level 51.
The program also tells you about this so that people don´t get confused for no reason. Shocked

http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/MH3:_HR_Guide

Hunter Rank "999"
Total HRP "8,930,350"

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

Upsii, I forget it Rolling Eyes
But I have made it in 2 seconds, why should I make it for people who ask so dumb questions?
It isn't difficult, and if you would know how to use hex, you could use the code from the wiird database.

HR Modifier 999 [Bully@Wiiplaza]
4A000000 90000000
120E4354 000003E7
E0000000 80008000

superpunkster

superpunkster

you guys ever on monster hunter im always trying to find you

133[ENGLISH] ~Monster Hunter Tri~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 6 Empty Elemental changer 1/29/2013, 3:27 am

Kirago

Kirago

Sorry

Last edited by Kirago on 1/29/2013, 4:42 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Mistake)

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Umm, we don't allow n00bs to post codes especially pancaked codes (bunch of codes thrown together into one code).

And we also don't allow codes without their PROPER credit. You don't get any credit at all for putting a bunch of codes together into one code unless you're the one who made the codes.

If you were an actual hacker and you put a bunch of codes together like that people are going to laugh at you.

Please, don't do this again.

[ENGLISH] ~Monster Hunter Tri~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 6 LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Kirago

Kirago

sorry im new to the whole hacking thing :/ the reason i joined was in hopes that i could learn a few things

i wasn't trying to take credit or anything i was just wondering if there was a code that applies to all weapons instead of individual weapons :/

136[ENGLISH] ~Monster Hunter Tri~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 6 Empty question 1/30/2013, 3:24 pm

Kirago

Kirago

Lets see if im allowed to do this then -.-

Longsword 0028 Model
008995A1 000000XX

this is a code by Skiller (better?)

i was wondering if its supposed to change what dark claw demise looks like.

Example: if i put the ending digits as 26, is it supposed to make Demise look like Calamity?

I tried it and all it does is make the game black screen when i load into town, but i can still hear the music playing

So basically i want to know if thats what it does, and how i can fix it to not black screen.

Last edited by Kirago on 1/30/2013, 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Who made the code? When posting codes always include the person's name who made the code.

[ENGLISH] ~Monster Hunter Tri~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 6 LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Kirago

Kirago

Kirago wrote:this is a Skiller code

^
-.-
thank you for letting me know you didn't pay attention to what i was asking and was more interested in trying to treat me lower than you.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Is that the guy who made it? If it's then put the credits on the code like this:

Godmode Non Host [CREDITS]
04133753 91337539

That's a code that I made up in 2 seconds. It won't work. If you try that code out and think that it's going to work then you just might be the biggest n00b in Wii hacking history.

Don't say something like "this is a skiller code" because people will think that it's a code that has to do with something in the game called "skiller" or something like that. You can say something like "This code was made by whoever.", but it's just better to put the credits on the code like the example that I showed you above.

Kirago

Kirago

Well my apologies. I'll try to put it more to the sites liking. Nonetheless it still doesnt answer my question. :/

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

Well, I don't know what you are really asking. None of us here made this code. I have not hardly even played this game. Good luck though.

The energy you give, you shall receive.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Sorry, I can't help you because I don't really know much about MHT, let alone ever played it.

Kirago

Kirago

Oh i see.

Anyways i thought perhaps the people on this site tested and fixed disfunctional codes or something :/ At least thats what i interpreted when i read this whole thread.

i was more or less just wondering what it did :/ every other code involving this item works :/ just not this one. So idk its purpose.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Every single code posted in the codes section on this site is made by someone who's on this site. We don't accept random codes to be posted on this site because it causes too much confusion and if the person who made the random code(s) isn't on this site then they don't know if it needs updated or not.

This site has some of the best Wii hackers that there's. This site is built better than Shitleakers because we only allow actual coders to post their codes and not complete n00bs and many other reasons. Although we do allow people to post codes that only relate to the topic. This site is probably the best site for Wii hacking and anything that has to do with Nintendo products and whatnot.

Just so you know you shouldn't go to Shitleakers for a number of reasons. One of them being that they're corrupt, they ban users for no reason at all, only 2% of the people on there actually know about Wii hacks, but the most important reason why you shouldn't go there is because they leak Bully's, Seth's and many other good coder's codes.

By the way... only about 1-2% of the codes on this site might need to be fixed. Basically, you can say that the codes on here don't need to be fixed.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I´m sorry that nobody was able to help you. We can´t provide much support on codes we didn´t make and we aren´t omniscent nor do we have time to research everything and I also don´t know much about MH3 even though I made a bunch of codes. Skiller can probably be contacted on WiiRd.l0nk or elsewhere.

[STG]Sgt.Ghost

[STG]Sgt.Ghost
Modder & Code Porter

Go to These websites for the swords/axe/more NTSC-U only

http://www.gscentral.org/codelist.php?sys=50&dev=83&game=12904703&cat=12898692

http://www.gscentral.org/codelist.php?sys=50&dev=83&game=12904703&cat=12904012

http://www.gscentral.org/categorylist.php?sys=50&dev=83&game=12904703

Kirago

Kirago

Nvm Tyvm SGT. I looked deeper into that site and discovered i was just putting in the wrong values. this has been my mistake the whole time

Also ty everyone else that helped sorta -.-

148[ENGLISH] ~Monster Hunter Tri~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 6 Empty Monster Hunter 3 Tri [RMHE08] 4/11/2013, 12:19 pm

cucholix

cucholix

Hi, everyone, I've tried so many times the unlimited bombs/traps, that I'm out of ideas of what doing wrong.

Set Unlimited Traps [Bully@Wiiplaza]
04277FE8 38600000

Set Unlimited Barrel Bombs [Bully@Wiiplaza]
04277F68 38000000

Ocarina is on, other cheat codes works just fine, mine is the NTSCU version, I've not created a button activator, and play with a classic controller.

The thing is after put a barrel bomb/trap I press HOME, try to put another bomb/trap but they are not unlimited.

Help

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

I don't have this game but to make the button activator work, don't you need to put a button activator? lol!

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@TheDetonator

I know exactly what you're saying, but it looks like you're telling him to put a button activator on a button activator which is the wrong thing to do. lol

@cucholix

TheDetonator is right; put a button activator on the code. If you don't know how to do that, then look up a tutorial on this site or Google. This site has a better tutorial for button activators and anything related to Wii hacking than most other sites out there though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum