BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Wii Play Tanks
My Most Viewed Video Lately Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
My Most Viewed Video Lately Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
My Most Viewed Video Lately Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
My Most Viewed Video Lately Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
My Most Viewed Video Lately Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
My Most Viewed Video Lately Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
My Most Viewed Video Lately Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
My Most Viewed Video Lately Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

» FREE Language-Learning YouTube Channel, Best Way to Learn Language
My Most Viewed Video Lately Empty2/19/2024, 10:40 am by SnB@BWH

» Need help to get command line console code to work
My Most Viewed Video Lately Empty2/19/2024, 6:41 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Most Viewed Video Lately

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Most Viewed Video Lately Empty My Most Viewed Video Lately 8/29/2014, 9:09 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

The YouTube analytics stats show how often certain videos are viewed during the last 28 days (by default).

This is current my number 1, it's worth watch lol:

Before it was this:

Troll

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 8/29/2014, 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total

2My Most Viewed Video Lately Empty Re: My Most Viewed Video Lately 8/29/2014, 9:29 am

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

I never imagined that a Wii Sports hack video would be one of the most viewed....

still surprises me that these videos are not Mario Kart, Smash or you...face stumbling in the snow LOL

3My Most Viewed Video Lately Empty Re: My Most Viewed Video Lately 8/29/2014, 9:36 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

CH90 wrote:I never imagined that a Wii Sports hack video would be one of the most viewed....

still surprises me that these videos are not Mario Kart, Smash or you...face stumbling in the snow LOL
Yeah, you'll never know which video ends up performing best. It's mainly because of popular search terms. Wink

Too many people do Mario Kart videos so none of mine will be popular. CoD on Wii is not a big deal either.

Real special stuff that nobody does wins which is e.g. hacks for Wii Sports, Bully Scholarship Edition or New Super Mario Bros. lmao

4My Most Viewed Video Lately Empty Re: My Most Viewed Video Lately 8/29/2014, 9:43 am

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

in that case the part that I wrote "you face stumbling in the snow" ends up becoming true lmao2

5My Most Viewed Video Lately Empty Re: My Most Viewed Video Lately 8/29/2014, 9:46 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Indeed not everything gets the attention it deserves and the other way round. Mad

I could make crappy CoD gameplay videos all day and get more views from my subscribers than any other kind of video would. Not in the long run though like seen on my most viewed ones Razz

6My Most Viewed Video Lately Empty Re: My Most Viewed Video Lately 8/29/2014, 9:58 am

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

well, as you know, everyone searches for what they want... so, people regularly go to follow someone for interest, not for friendship.
now up to you if you want to show what you want, or what others want tongue

7My Most Viewed Video Lately Empty Re: My Most Viewed Video Lately 8/29/2014, 6:45 pm

Zodiac

Code Creator

OMG SO COOOLZ!! Troll

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum