BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Wii Play Tanks
[INFORMATION] ISO Modding Section Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
[INFORMATION] ISO Modding Section Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
[INFORMATION] ISO Modding Section Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
[INFORMATION] ISO Modding Section Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
[INFORMATION] ISO Modding Section Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
[INFORMATION] ISO Modding Section Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
[INFORMATION] ISO Modding Section Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
[INFORMATION] ISO Modding Section Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

» FREE Language-Learning YouTube Channel, Best Way to Learn Language
[INFORMATION] ISO Modding Section Empty2/19/2024, 10:40 am by SnB@BWH

» Need help to get command line console code to work
[INFORMATION] ISO Modding Section Empty2/19/2024, 6:41 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[INFORMATION] ISO Modding Section

+8
gabe142
UCmoon -RIP-
dollar17
Beldis
shockbowx
RoachDaBaws
ozzzie
Bully@WiiPlaza
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Here you can post modified files for games. Always include the game ID and the name/purpoise of the mod. Not everything is regionfree. Let´s say you want to post a mod menu for MW3, you'll put:

[SM8P52/SM8E52] XX's Mod Menu v w/e

And you specify which file needs to be replaced. Don´t forget credits aswell. A short description, show off, pictures etc. of the mod would be perfect!

It's wise to keep or provide default files for people who replace theirs without backup. ._.

Don't upload ISOs!

Note:
For modding, you need WBFS Manager to transfer ISOs to your harddrive, Trucha Signer for extracting/replacing files in ISOs, .FF Viewer for editing Fastfiles, Cfg USB Loader for playing ISOs on the Wii, SZS Modifier for editing .szs files, Brawlbox for making custom .brstm files, ...

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 9/7/2014, 3:09 am; edited 2 times in total

ozzzie

Can you please release that Mod Menu code Please?

Thanks,
OZZZiE

~Team CFL Lives On~

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

ozzzie wrote:Can you please release that Mod Menu code Please?

Thanks,
OZZZiE

~Team CFL Lives On~
I´ll release for PAL-GER & PAL-ENGL. only (soon).

4Important Mod Menu 7/19/2012, 8:27 am

RoachDaBaws

How do you install a mod menu. Do I have to get into mw3 iso patching and usb loader and all that stuff

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

RoachDaBaws wrote:How do you install a mod menu. Do I have to get into mw3 iso patching and usb loader and all that stuff
Yeah, that´s required... would be great to have a riivolution patch for it, though. Neutral

shockbowx

i has a question if i download an iso lets say blackops and it comes in ALOT of different .rar files what am i to do with them???

Beldis

shockbowx wrote:i has a question if i download an iso lets say blackops and it comes in ALOT of different .rar files what am i to do with them???

you have to extract them

PS: You have to say ''I have a question'' and not ''I has a question''

dollar17

dollar17

i dont know how do get a mod menu make a video about how to get one please bully or Seth Troll

Last edited by dollar17 on 8/3/2012, 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

shockbowx

Beldis wrote:
shockbowx wrote:i has a question if i download an iso lets say blackops and it comes in ALOT of different .rar files what am i to do with them???

you have to extract them

PS: You have to say ''I have a question'' and not ''I has a question''
I know I have to say "I have a question" and not "I has a question"
I was doing so for the fun of it. Now back to the main topic, what do I do to the extracted files??? Question

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

From .rar files, you use WinRAR.
From the ISO, you use Trucha Signer.

Tutorial:
http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t642-tutorial-modding-modern-warfare-3

shockbowx

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:From .rar files, you use WinRAR.

Tutorial:

I know this I've modded MW3 before, but I'm confused because the iso I downloaded has multiple .rar files and inside those files is a "Disk file image".
There is 88 different .rar files labled parts like "1-88". So after I extract the disk file images from the .rar, what am I supposed to do with all the disk file images once they're extracted. Also what is the SFV file supposed to do? Some help would be much appreciated.

UCmoon -RIP-

UCmoon -RIP-
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

shockbowx wrote:

Tutorial:

I know this I've modded MW3 before, but I'm confused because the iso I downloaded has multiple .rar files and inside those files is a "Disk file image".
There is 88 different .rar files labled parts like "1-88". So after I extract the disk file images from the .rar, what am I supposed to do with all the disk file images once they're extracted. Also what is the SFV file supposed to do? Some help would be much appreciated.

WOW...READ THIS CAREFULLY.
-Ignore the SFV file (system stuff)OK.
-You have a 2 choices to extract all rar files
1.Click on the very FIRST rar file (this will either be
rar#00 or rar#01)
-right click on that one rar file and select extract files.(this will extract all rar files and give you one iso).
2.Highlight only all rar files right click and select extract files(this will also give you one iso).

From there use the link Bully provided to move on.

Take your time and READ CAREFULLY.

Good luck. Sleep

@Bully...I could not find a smiley for this.
^if I did it would look like this...
Two smileys facing each other one has a spoon and is feeding the other< can you find me one..lol

shockbowx

UCmoon wrote:
shockbowx wrote:

Tutorial:

WOW...READ THIS CAREFULLY.
-Ignore the SFV file (system stuff)OK.
-You have a 2 choices to extract all rar files
1.Click on the very FIRST rar file (this will either be
rar#00 or rar#01)
-right click on that one rar file and select extract files.(this will extract all rar files and give you one iso).
2.Highlight only all rar files right click and select extract files(this will also give you one iso).

From there use the link Bully provided to move on.

Take your time and READ CAREFULLY.

Good luck. Sleep

@Bully...I could not find a smiley for this.
^if I did it would look like this...
Two smileys facing each other one has a spoon and is feeding the other< can you find me one..lol

Oh ok Thanks I shall try and hopefully I don't derp something up. lol!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Exactly, you only extract from the first part and that´s it.
If you got the ISO, delete all .rar files. Remember to duplicate it for backup.

shockbowx

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Exactly, you only extract from the first part and that´s it.
If you got the ISO, delete all .rar files. Remember to duplicate it for backup.
It worked thank you people so much for the help Very Happy

16Important I need help 8/8/2012, 11:52 am

gabe142

gabe142

I need help for mw3 mod menu. Whenever i put the iso to trucha it says error decrypting data. Please help.

p.s. i already tried a different iso and it says the same thing. thanks. oh and im sorry for spamming i always click the wrong button

gabe142

gabe142

gabe142 wrote:I need help for mw3 mod menu. Whenever i put the iso to trucha it says error decrypting data. Please help.

p.s. i already tried a different iso and it says the same thing. thanks. oh and im sorry for spamming i always click the wrong button
it also happens for black ops

hockey7

gabe142 wrote:
gabe142 wrote:I need help for mw3 mod menu. Whenever i put the iso to trucha it says error decrypting data. Please help.

it also happens for black ops

I know exactly what your problem is. Trucha signer just won't work for you, instead use wii scrubber 1.40. I had the same problem and I was doing everything right with trucha signer. I then tried wii scrubber 1.40 with the SAME iso I used with trucha and It worked! It does the same thing as trucha, but is just an alternative (in my opinion it's better because you don't get any errors like trucha). Look up wii scrubber 1.40 on google or on youtube to learn how to use it, or just send me a pm.

Baconator

Baconator

help.. anyone? got one of supermans mod menus, trucha signed it on to the iso. using on of seths configurable usb loaders(nyan cat), I tried playing it and it gets stuck on the loading screen right after all the wiimote warning stuff. Ive tried IOS 50, 49, and also tried leaving it on auto. nothing seems to work... any help at all is much appreciated

Federico9425

BULLy you have the new superman mod menu.....can you relase the link or the file in description on your video? pls Very Happy Very Happy cheers bow

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Federico9425 wrote:BULLy you have the new superman mod menu.....can you relase the link or the file in description on your video? pls Very Happy Very Happy cheers [INFORMATION] ISO Modding Section 1499845164
This is "old" and has been released months ago Rolling Eyes

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

Baconator wrote:help.. anyone? got one of supermans mod menus, trucha signed it on to the iso. using on of seths configurable usb loaders(nyan cat), I tried playing it and it gets stuck on the loading screen right after all the wiimote warning stuff. Ive tried IOS 50, 49, and also tried leaving it on auto. nothing seems to work... any help at all is much appreciated
I had probs figuring this out too!! I got truch signer to work after many tries. The problem for me was the wiikeyset in there is no good anymore there is another that was made that works wiikeyset2. I spent hours on this because I thought somebody had used one one me in a public match but I was wrong it dont work(PRIVATE ONLY). Still fun to mess around with and you can change your characters stats with it. Not sure about inviting friends to private match rumours are it dont let people in. And if you need the Wiikeyset file or any mod menu PM me I have em all. Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum