BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

July 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Activating Your License Key

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Important Activating Your License Key 6/4/2015, 10:24 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

In order to use some of my applications, you need to activate them. Firstly generate a personalized license key using my License Key Generator.

Next, you need to fulfill one of the contributions listed below:

• Create me a high quality personalized introduction or outro using Sony Vegas Pro for my YouTube channel (limited offer)
  • Make me 2 high quality personalized avatars (limited offer)
  • Find and tell me about 2 bugs in my applications
  • Do a paypal donation according to the price of the application (it will say it on the download page). You can find the PayPal link on the right by clicking the image
  • Get 3 other people to do me one of the favors listed here (by being their referral)
  • Find 3 Wii cheat codes I made that don't work or don't work properly
  • Help me solve a problem that I'm having with something technical
  • For each 300 posts on the forum (in compliance with the Forum Rules obviously)
  • Watching 20 videos on my YouTube channel and writing a meaningful comment each (you then have to post all the links here for validation)

Finally, let me know what you did by filling out the following form and posting it in this thread:

Code:
License key:
Nickname:
Referral:
Contribution:

Notes:

• The referral field may stay empty
  • The license key is the one generated by my application linked above
  • The nickname may not be identical to someone else's
  • The contribution must be one of the ones above
  • You may change license keys if you move computers
  • If your license key is active, you can use the chosen application without doing anything special
  • You have to be online to start any licenced application
  • Licenses are per program and computer, not per user or version

Warning:
Do not try to reverse engineer, patch or bypass the licensing process otherwise bad things might happen to your PC. Wink
Also, what's the point if you can easily get access anyway by contributing something and supporting development?

2Important Re: Activating Your License Key 6/17/2015, 4:52 pm

lolitiano80

lolitiano80
penso che il sostegno allo sviluppo sia molto importante

---

I think the development support is very important

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum