BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Kodi - Multimedia Viewer (Free TV Shows and Movies) Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Kodi - Multimedia Viewer (Free TV Shows and Movies) Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Kodi - Multimedia Viewer (Free TV Shows and Movies) Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Kodi - Multimedia Viewer (Free TV Shows and Movies) Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Kodi - Multimedia Viewer (Free TV Shows and Movies) Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Kodi - Multimedia Viewer (Free TV Shows and Movies) Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Kodi - Multimedia Viewer (Free TV Shows and Movies) Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Kodi - Multimedia Viewer (Free TV Shows and Movies) Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Kodi - Multimedia Viewer (Free TV Shows and Movies) Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Kodi - Multimedia Viewer (Free TV Shows and Movies) Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kodi - Multimedia Viewer (Free TV Shows and Movies)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Kodi - Multimedia Viewer (Free TV Shows and Movies) Thumbn11

Kodi is a multimedia program to view pictures, stream videos, listen to music, etc. There are many addons available for Kodi. My favourite is 1Channel. Similar addons are Exodus and Genesis. I have yet to use either of those but from other people I've heard using them, they are pretty good.

Kodi is available for pretty much every OS, including mini-computers, like the Raspberry Pi. However, for Apple devices, you will need to jailbreak it in order to install Kodi. Kodi is available on Android boxes, which is why more people are starting to lean towards buying them rather than the Apple box that includes shit all and of those that it does include, you can get them for free on Kodi and Kodi has EVERYTHING and I do mean EVERYTHING where as Netflix, Shomi, Hulu, etc. are limited and have restrictions based on accounts and what country you reside. The worst part about those things is that you have to pay per month to use them and you get shit all. With Kodi, as I said before: there is no bullshit when it comes to Kodi.

There are many tutorials on YT and Google on how to set it up.

Kodi Download
http://adf.ly/1bdNAs

How to Set Up 1Channel on Kodi
http://adf.ly/1bdNNB

When it says shit about setting a custom domain or turning off metadata, IGNORE that and just start using it.

Buy Android Box
http://adf.ly/1bdO1A

Do NOT buy from China! You know how those gooks are with electronics and shipping. You'll be waiting anywhere from a month to six months just to get your fucking package. Select "Item Location" from the left and choose your location. If you already have a computer or a tablet, you won't really need this, unless you want to watch it on the big screen, but there are ways to hook up your computer to your TV, provided you have the proper (modern) TV, hookups and computer ports. YT how to do that.

If you need help, just let me know. I hope you enjoy!  Smile

Kodi - Multimedia Viewer (Free TV Shows and Movies) LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

I suggest Showbox. Its good for TV Shows and Films. Unfortunately the Music beta is down.

I used it alot to watch some good films and TV Series. WARNING PLEASE BECAREFULL FROM WHERE YOU DOWNLOAD IT FROM

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I tried out Showbox. It was shitty as fuck. Constant video interruptions, always opening my web browser with an ad and other ads, video would exit. Also, Showbox is only available on Android or just mobile, whereas Kodi is available on pretty much everything that anybody uses nowadays. You take a look at all the shows that Showbox has and it's only about 2% of what 1Channel has.

The worst part of your recommendation is when you said "WARNING: PLEASE, BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU DOWNLOAD IT FROM." Kodi and everything for it has an official website and is trusted and the Kodi app is available on the Playstore.

I'm telling you this now: Kodi is in every way better than Showbox, Netflix, Shomi, etc.

Kodi - Multimedia Viewer (Free TV Shows and Movies) LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Thanks for this tip but it's just a media player but the content can be added Smile

Yeah definitely Kodi. I used quite a while back and it was awesome, I had movie options on my main Kodi menu or i could select some live cable channels which was good but some channels were down.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum