BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
My plans Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
My plans Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
My plans Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
My plans Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
My plans Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
My plans Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
My plans Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
My plans Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
My plans Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
My plans Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

My plans

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My plans Empty My plans 3/6/2017, 8:40 am

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

My plan is for when I get older is for me to go into developing games and other things. I've been playing alot of minecraft if you haven't known and I have been learning from a few of my friends on the game how to I guess 'code java' so now he is making a server and has been teaching me how to code. So in the near future I will probably be releasing programs and other things that involve java developing of some sort. I will be more active on the site now because school isn't really hard anymore and I can lay off of it for now. I do hacking videos on my channel sometimes if you would like to check them out here Have a great day and see you around

2My plans Empty Re: My plans 3/6/2017, 10:46 am

Yeah I would love to become a game developer or something computer related.

Take a look at some books, YouTube videos and do some research on what code you would think you will use. This is how i started to build some sweet private mods and programs!

Start with something basic and then start to expand your projects.

Also smaller MC Servers are jackpots for modding because they usually don't have bots etc to monitor you all of the time so I just go nuts.

But modding on steam is complicated. You got mod the files and not use injectors/generators. That's why I like non steam games more xDDD

If you need help you know the place to find it Very Happy

3My plans Empty Re: My plans 3/6/2017, 11:31 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

One thing I want to get into is hardware hacking and possibly developing mods for gaming consoles or just any kind of hardware, and make them a shit tonne more fun and better. One thing I've always wanted to do is to hack appliances, like microwaves, so I can make the numbers change different colours as they're counting down. Then to top it off, have a sample from Family Guy of Quagmire saying "Giggity... Giggity... Giggity... Goo! Alriiiiiight... your tuna is ready!" lmao2 I could easily sell that shit on Kijiji or even eBay and make some good money. Fuck, that would be so fucking funny! xD

My plans LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

4My plans Empty Re: My plans 3/6/2017, 12:17 pm

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

My friend 'Tom' other wise known as Exluto started coding games and shit he is teaching me a bit what to do and I test and break shit for him so I guess im getting somewhere hehe

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum