BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wii U SD Card Cheats Help

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wii U SD Card Cheats Help Empty Wii U SD Card Cheats Help 3/7/2021, 11:36 am

Mathias64

Mathias64
Hi all,

I have been having an issue with loading cheats on my Wii U through my SD card. I have the exported GCTU file in a "codes" folder from J Gecko on the SD Card and have verified the cheat codes are correct for the game.

Anyways, I followed a guide on Youtube to use Mocha SD Access and TCPGecko, but when I try to load the game, the Wii U freezes.

The steps I took were:

• Load Mocha SD Card Access via Hakchi. I press "A" at the Mocha menu and then it shoots me back to the Wii U Menu.

• Once back at the Wii U Menu, I go back to Hakchi and load the TCPGecko app. At the TCPGecko menu, I press "X" for the option to load the code handler with SD cheats.

• When it returns me back to Wii U Menu, I then try to load the game I want to play with cheats, but when trying to load, the Wii U freezes and I am forced to power down the system.

Are there any steps I am missing or other ways to load GTCU cheats from an SD card? Most of the guides online appear to be at least a few years old now, so I don't know if the methods have changed.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

2Wii U SD Card Cheats Help Empty Re: Wii U SD Card Cheats Help 3/8/2021, 6:01 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Hello, did you try to figure out if one of the cheats cause the freeze? Try to make a smaller code list and try again until you found out the reason. In general nothing about the method has changed, it hasn't been developed or improved further due to a general lack of community interest/support.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum