BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Wii Play Tanks
Not be kicked Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Not be kicked Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Not be kicked Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Not be kicked Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Not be kicked Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Not be kicked Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Not be kicked Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Not be kicked Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

» FREE Language-Learning YouTube Channel, Best Way to Learn Language
Not be kicked Empty2/19/2024, 10:40 am by SnB@BWH

» Need help to get command line console code to work
Not be kicked Empty2/19/2024, 6:41 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not be kicked

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Not be kicked Empty Not be kicked 6/6/2021, 7:11 am

Could someone help me with some code to not get kicked out of the game. I explain. I want to leave my Wii hosting a TDM lobby and keep doing other things. I need a code so that the server does not kick me after 30 seconds without choosing class

2Not be kicked Empty Re: Not be kicked 6/6/2021, 5:21 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Is this every time you die or at the beginning of the match that this is an issue... Or both? If it's at the beginning of the match, just choose your class, and let the game run. If it's during the match after you die, why play the game if you're just going to leave it to do other things? What's the point? That's like doing your routine to go to work, just to punch-in and leave to go grocery shopping or get a coffee to come back to it when you feel like it. Defeats the purpose. Rolling Eyes

Either way... Plain and simple: You're hosting, so use a button activator on a host-only godmode code. Home Button or a combination of at least three buttons works best. When you want to leave the game to go do something, activate it. You won't die and then have to pick a class before it kicks you out... THEREFORE... You won't be kicked out of the lobby. Disable the code when you come back to the game.

Easy! Problem solved! Use that thing between your ears; it comes in handy. Wink Rolling Eyes

Not be kicked LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

3Not be kicked Empty Re: Not be kicked 6/6/2021, 5:38 pm

I explain myself better. What I need is not to get kicked for not choosing class. Since I won't be watching the Wii, when the 30 seconds of choosing class pass the server kicks me and I stop being a host. The reason for this is that I am Open Nat and I give a good connection to the others in the lobby and they asked me to leave the Wii hosting when I am not there, but that reason prevents me from doing so. I need not to be kicked by the server to keep hosting.

4Not be kicked Empty Re: Not be kicked 6/7/2021, 5:52 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I don't know of a way to do this, sorry.

5Not be kicked Empty Re: Not be kicked 6/9/2021, 6:09 pm

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

Sounds like there is a timer somewhere. Question

The energy you give, you shall receive.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum