As you can see, you can implement a client for the WinGecko server in any programming language and connect to the server. Then, you can send commands to the server for carrying out all kinds of memory hacking tasks. The WinGecko server attaches directly to the game.
This project is dedicated to programmers only. It is not a Cheat Engine or JGecko U type of graphical user interface for developing game hacks. It is an API (application programming interface) which can be used to build game hacking tools.
A preview video of WinGecko can be seen here:
Why did I make this?
See the advantages below.
Advantages of using WinGecko compared to alternative solutions or writing it yourself:
- Intuitive/well-designed API by an experienced game hacker/software engineer which makes game hack development seemless and more fun
- You don't have the headache to program in C++ or study the Windows API to do "common" memory hacking tasks which saves a lot of time
- You can use any programming language you want as long as you can implement or have a client implemented for you which is very flexible
- Clean error handling using exceptions which can be propagated back to the client and thrown there for "good" error message feedback instead of "ignoring" errors/faults
- A C# client is provided by default but a Java client has been implemented as well and might be released at a later time if there is demand for it
- No anti cheat bypass
- Closed source server (and client library)
- Potentially limited functionality and limited redistribution rights without a small donation (details regarding this are yet to be finalized)
A detailed overview of all WinGecko server provided commands is outlined here.
I hope this sparked your interest. The beta testing phase is starting shortly so certain people will be given a copy of WinGecko before it eventually gets publicly released. You may get in contact with me regarding beta testing if you want to try this out.