BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Wii Play Tanks
I Got a C64, Releases and Other Stuff Coming Soon! Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
I Got a C64, Releases and Other Stuff Coming Soon! Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
I Got a C64, Releases and Other Stuff Coming Soon! Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
I Got a C64, Releases and Other Stuff Coming Soon! Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
I Got a C64, Releases and Other Stuff Coming Soon! Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
I Got a C64, Releases and Other Stuff Coming Soon! Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
I Got a C64, Releases and Other Stuff Coming Soon! Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
I Got a C64, Releases and Other Stuff Coming Soon! Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

» FREE Language-Learning YouTube Channel, Best Way to Learn Language
I Got a C64, Releases and Other Stuff Coming Soon! Empty2/19/2024, 10:40 am by SnB@BWH

» Need help to get command line console code to work
I Got a C64, Releases and Other Stuff Coming Soon! Empty2/19/2024, 6:41 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Got a C64, Releases and Other Stuff Coming Soon!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

A couple weeks ago, I got a C64 Maxi. Today, I tried it with 128GB USB to add ROMs and hopefully begin programming and fucking around with the system. However, after having done some Googling and figured things out by piecing them together after I ran into some problems with the ROMs not loading and just freezing and display of random shit on the screen, etc., I think I need a 32GB USB.

The C64 only recognizes the FAT32 drive format, however, anything over 32 GB, Windows can only format as NTFS or exFAT, which renders a 128 GB stick useless to the C64. Now... I'm just hoping that a 32GB USB is the solution to getting the ROMs to play correctly. Otherwise, this is going to be a really shitty system if I can't save my programs and only play the games that are on the system, and only be limited to BASIC instead of also 6502.

I will be getting a 32GB USB tomorrow, and will see if it works. I'm really hoping it does! Technology hasn't been treating me well lately. Rolling Eyes Neutral

Anyways, enough of that fucking shit... If I can get it working, I will be releasing some basic... BASIC stuff at first, until I improve and get creative, I will make better things and release the code on the forum. That is what I am hoping for.  Smile

I Got a C64, Releases and Other Stuff Coming Soon! LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Seth@WiiPlaza likes this post

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

UPDATE:

32GB USB fixed the issues I was having, but the ROMs don't even fucking work. Can't even control the god damn characters in the games. Fuck it. I'll learn how to program and make my own games. They might be shitty games, but at least they'd be playable. Smile

I Got a C64, Releases and Other Stuff Coming Soon! LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum