BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Wii Play Tanks
[ENGLISH] ~Conduit 2~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 3 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
[ENGLISH] ~Conduit 2~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 3 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
[ENGLISH] ~Conduit 2~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 3 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
[ENGLISH] ~Conduit 2~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 3 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
[ENGLISH] ~Conduit 2~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 3 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
[ENGLISH] ~Conduit 2~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 3 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
[ENGLISH] ~Conduit 2~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 3 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
[ENGLISH] ~Conduit 2~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 3 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

» FREE Language-Learning YouTube Channel, Best Way to Learn Language
[ENGLISH] ~Conduit 2~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 3 Empty2/19/2024, 10:40 am by SnB@BWH

» Need help to get command line console code to work
[ENGLISH] ~Conduit 2~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 3 Empty2/19/2024, 6:41 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ENGLISH] ~Conduit 2~ Code Discussion/Request Thread

+9
xXAISPXx
_signal
B05S^Brennan
Jingle*Bells
Kplmondo
B0B
UCmoon -RIP-
Bully@WiiPlaza
Zant@Italy
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Zant@Italy

Zant@Italy

First topic message reminder :

Request and discuss the codes here.

Before asking, use the search engine and read through ALL posts in this thread!

---

Bully, please, can you relase some codes that correct the online bugs? (like the invisibility that no longer works, or the blindpowder...)

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Nothing? I already released for a short amont of time and some people managed to get them...

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Nothing? I already released for a short amont of time and some people managed to get them...

But they are giving them out claiming that they own them.

Jingle*Bells

Jingle*Bells
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Guest wrote:
Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Nothing? I already released for a short amont of time and some people managed to get them...

But they are giving them out claiming that they own them.
Shocked I play all the time and have not seen any evidence that more people are using hacks.

It is rare to run into the occasional hacker.

I think you are full of shit and are trying to get Bully to release them again. Suspect
^Good luck.

Anyone who has conduit 2 hacks and uses them is sure to know Bully Sig., he made all the good hacks that actually work, and has respectfully decided to not release again for now.

Conduit 2 has become a community of "gammers" who want to play fair and has been lucky enough not to be ruined with everyone using hacks. Thnx Bully again.

AndyInTheUK

AndyInTheUK

Bully you dont need to release the hacks for C2 in any way, someone posted them on GameFAQ's tonight, but prompty got modded. And as I play C2 in both regions, we dont need the hacks released, unless they are going to be used to punish those who are glitching on purpose in the game.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

The no-life admins and mods there delete and ban people quicker than they can do harm. It´s gone already...

AndyInTheUK

AndyInTheUK

I know, it vanished within minutes.

Mind you, the nine sets of codes for Godmode, Recoil, No Flash Effect, Moonjump, Allow offending names online, Infinate Ammo, Rapid Fire, Infinite All Grenades and Speed Hack did look very genuine.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Most likely the real ones...

Jingle*Bells

Jingle*Bells
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Most likely the real ones...
They were all your working codes except God-mode was a fake and they all had your tag [BullyWiiHacks]. Very Happy

Jingle*Bells

Jingle*Bells
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:The no-life admins and mods there delete and ban people quicker than they can do harm. It´s gone already...
They lasted about 2 hours and then permaban. lol!

[ENGLISH] ~Conduit 2~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 3 1363920492 Here is a link to the same codes that were released on GameFags.

// Link removed //

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

To prevent further spreading I went forth and removed the link. We´ll see if I can make him take it down or something.

Jingle*Bells

Jingle*Bells
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:To prevent further spreading I went forth and removed the link. We´ll see if I can make him take it down or something.
I say the hell with it and just release em. Rolling Eyes

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I grew tired of it also.

Farewell Conduit 2!!!

Jingle*Bells

Jingle*Bells
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

cheers Bully you have C2 fans.
This is a quote from GameFags. "there causing havoc for me cuz he just wont die when i shoot him twenty times in the back . has anyone ever ran into them, the names are bullywiihack and bully*hacks" Twisted Evil

Here is the link. Arrow
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/64755684

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Lol, I haven´t played today.

[ENGLISH] ~Conduit 2~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 3 Gamefags

They even say that if you´re banned you should just make a new account. I made like 3 posts and received 2 bans xD

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Do the new codes that you posted for The Conduit 2 work non host or does all of the codes for The Conduit 2 work non host?

[ENGLISH] ~Conduit 2~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 3 LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

On Conduit 2, there basically is offline only and online/public compatible (not host or non-host) codes.

Read the information topic, I haven´t made it for no reason. Don´t ask where it is. Rolling Eyes

Jingle*Bells

Jingle*Bells
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Mrs.UCmoon wrote: cheers Bully you have C2 fans.
This is a quote from GameFags. "there causing havoc for me cuz he just wont die when i shoot him twenty times in the back . has anyone ever ran into them, the names are bullywiihack and bully*hacks" Twisted Evil

Here is the link. Arrow
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/64755684
Update Exclamation
Found a video starring BullyWiiHack vs. Bully*Hacks. Suspect

Arrow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGt3jSq80Ls

68[ENGLISH] ~Conduit 2~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 3 Empty What gives? 12/1/2012, 1:43 pm

_signal

_signal

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:I won´t. Very Happy

What happened here? You go back on your word within two weeks?

I fought gfaqs moderation really hard, posting links to your site, trying to get people to come here and visit.

It's too bad you don't have any faith in the true C2 community, and apparently made this about gfaqs, or simply catering to the whims of two or three people.

Jingle*Bells

Jingle*Bells
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

_signal wrote:

I fought gfaqs moderation really hard, posting links to your site, trying to get people to come here and visit.

It's too bad you don't have any faith in the true C2 community, and apparently made this about gfaqs, or simply catering to the whims of two or three people.
Rolling Eyes What has happened is the codes were obviously going to be leaked.

The name of this site is Arrow Bully Wii Hacks, why would one or two people from GameFags want to visit this site other than to try and pinpoint who the hackers are or to try and hack themselves.LMAO Twisted Evil

angle Those same one or two people you speak of were the original persuasion for Bully not to release, and they have had a change of heart mad due to your specific comment about going all out from now on when discussing "OverKill".

Also you are wondering if we can get in trouble or have our YouTube suspended for showing videos using hacks...You said so on your GameFags post.
^Nice try!

And if you wish to finish this conversation start a off-topic spam. smoke
^Thank You.

70[ENGLISH] ~Conduit 2~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 3 Empty I am sorry. 12/1/2012, 8:15 pm

_signal

_signal

Mrs.UCmoon wrote:
_signal wrote:

Rolling Eyes What has happened is the codes were obviously going to be leaked.

The name of this site is Arrow Bully Wii Hacks, why would one or two people from GameFags want to visit this site other than to try and pinpoint who the hackers are or to try and hack themselves.LMAO Twisted Evil

angle Those same one or two people you speak of were the original persuasion for Bully not to release, and they have had a change of heart mad due to your specific comment about going all out from now on when discussing "OverKill".

Also you are wondering if we can get in trouble or have our YouTube suspended for showing videos using hacks...You said so on your GameFags post.
^Nice try!

And if you wish to finish this conversation start a off-topic spam. smoke
^Thank You.

Well, I'm very sorry.

If it's okay, I'd really like to close it out here, since we're in the middle of a conversation. Then you'll never see me here again.

You've sorely misjudged the gfaqs C2 community. I don't know anyone who came here to spy, or gain knowledge of how to hack. I came here to request that Bully not post the codes, at the personal request of someone, who without them giving me the web address, I would have never even visited here. I've had gfaqs messages modded, urging others to do the same, not to spy, but to try to convince Bully not to post the codes.

You're obviously not who I thought you were, and anyone who knows me at gfaqs would immediately recognize my post which you're referring to as sarcastic and so obviously not how I would ever play the game. Me going "Overkill" is a complete joke. It was, in fact, simply a response to someone who showed up threatening to destroy the community that I care so much about. Someone who was either brand new to gfaqs, or felt the need to create an alt in order to conceal who they actually were while they threatened everyone.

It was obvious that it was NewRule's intention from the very beginning of their post to instigate a conflict. Their original post, as well as every post they made in that thread contained a threat.

I've fought really hard to keep hacks out of this game, and I will continue to do so. And yes, if there were a way I could get the videos containing hacks removed from Youtube, I would fight for that as well. I wouldn't try to hide that fact.

I was fighting for myself, for my friends at gfaqs, and also especially for the person that I mistook you for. I thought you were the person that asked me to come here to request that Bully not release the codes about a month ago. Ask Bully if I didn't send him a PM about it if you don't believe me.

I'm really sorry that you've given up on the gfaqs C2 community, and on me, if you are indeed who I thought you were.

I tried really hard in the past to convince people from going "Overkill" myself, because I personally know that kids and differently abled people play this game. But ultimately, all I can do is suggest it, and gently try to encourage that type of play. Otherwise I just avoid matches with those people. Which is, by the way, both the rational and considerate thing to do.

As a matter of fact, I've posted since the Overkill thread, yesterday in fact, that I was playing without perks against a low level guy, again trying gently to point out the spirit of fair play, while not shoving it down peoples throats, because no one responds to that. Here is a link to that post:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/64782380?page=1

You can pin this on me if you want to, but we both know it's just an excuse. And we both know that posting the codes was wrong. Thank you and again, I'm sorry.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Sorry, but if some people who once got the codes threaten to post them because I didn´t, I better do it myself instead. I also got sick of the fight to prevent people posting some of my WiFi codes.

Hacking the game isn´t that much fun anyways, it grows boring after a few matches and there are a lot of disconnects or freezes. I let people have their fun after all! Caring players will stick to the game and no cheater will enjoy playing for a long amount of time. I haven´t hacked publicly for months because I never felt like doing so (I don´t even remember when I played last). Either you leave a match with a cheater in it or you play in private. Easy.

EDIT:
Nothing is your fault, really.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/64801075

B05S^Brennan

B05S^Brennan

@Mrs.UCMoon: We visited this site because you said we should come here and ask Bully politely to not release the codes.

@Bully: You told us you wouldn't release them. If you're a man of your word, take them down. I'm sure people will still get the codes, but make sure it isn't from here. They've already done enough damage.

_signal

_signal

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Sorry, but if some people who once got the codes threaten to post them because I didn´t, I better do it myself instead. I also got sick of the fight to prevent people posting some of my WiFi codes.

Hacking the game isn´t that much fun anyways, it grows boring after a few matches and there are a lot of disconnects or freezes. I let people have their fun after all! Caring players will stick to the game and no cheater will enjoy playing for a long amount of time. I haven´t hacked publicly for months because I never felt like doing so (I don´t even remember when I played last). Either you leave a match with a cheater in it or you play in private. Easy.

EDIT:
Nothing is your fault, really.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/64801075

While I appreciate your post, I'm afraid we'll have to just agree to disagree on the topic of how damaging these hacks truly are, as well as how much more accessible they are now that you have posted them yourself, and are offering advice to those using them on how to get them working properly.

I would enjoy chatting with you sometime to try to understand the "why" behind cheating in a multiplayer game, unless of course you're one of those chat spammers that just spews nonsense continuously (but I don't get the feeling that you are). I know a couple of those guys and let me tell you, that is just time lost, LOL. You might also find it enlightening to learn what it's like from the perspective of someone that's never hacked or glitched.

I assume you have access to my email address since you're the site owner. But if you don't, and you ever want to chat, I'll be happy to forward it to you.

Thanks again for your time and the courteous reply.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Here's a request for a code: A code where you can't get disconnected maybe unless if everyone else quits the game because I usually get disconnected just for throwing a few grenades or firing a Shoulder-launched Multi-purpose Assault Weapon when I'm using infinite ammo, but I'm not using rapid fire though. When I get disconnected a few times in a row I try to join another match I keep getting disconnected after the map has loaded when it's showing the picture of the map. It would help me and probably a lot of other people as well if someone made or at least tried to make this code. I'm also wondering if it is possible to make this code? Here's another idea for a code: A code similar to the one that disables the blinding effect when you get flash banged, but it doesn't scramble the radar. The code that disables the blinding effect made by Bully (I think) only disables the blinding effect and doesn't disable the radar scrambling effect when you get flash banged. Thanks!

[ENGLISH] ~Conduit 2~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 3 LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum