BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Is there really no way to play copied wii games on non-modded wii? Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Is there really no way to play copied wii games on non-modded wii? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Is there really no way to play copied wii games on non-modded wii? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Is there really no way to play copied wii games on non-modded wii? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Is there really no way to play copied wii games on non-modded wii? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Is there really no way to play copied wii games on non-modded wii? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Is there really no way to play copied wii games on non-modded wii? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Is there really no way to play copied wii games on non-modded wii? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Is there really no way to play copied wii games on non-modded wii? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Is there really no way to play copied wii games on non-modded wii? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is there really no way to play copied wii games on non-modded wii?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

I want to copy some kids games for my daughter to play on her non-modded wii. Is it just not possible? Seems to be the word on the street, just wanted to confirm that here. Before I waste another dvd-r disk on mario kart black iso. Question

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

It's not possible. I can mod any Wii in less than 15 minutes. So it's not like it is a big deal. Just mod it and use a USB loader and an external hard drive. The games will load faster and you won't have to waste any more money on DVDs.

The energy you give, you shall receive.

UCmoon -RIP-

UCmoon -RIP-
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Welohabi wrote:It's not possible. I can mod any Wii in less than 15 minutes. So it's not like it is a big deal. Just mod it and use a USB loader and an external hard drive. The games will load faster and you won't have to waste any more money on DVDs.
^I agree, just mod your daughters Wii. I love you You can still use the copied CD or an external hard drive as Welohabi stated, even a cheap thumb drive/flash drive will work.

And it really does not take long. study

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

UCmoon wrote:
Welohabi wrote:It's not possible. I can mod any Wii in less than 15 minutes. So it's not like it is a big deal. Just mod it and use a USB loader and an external hard drive. The games will load faster and you won't have to waste any more money on DVDs.
^I agree, just mod your daughters Wii. I love you You can still use the copied CD or an external hard drive as Welohabi stated, even a cheap thumb drive/flash drive will work.

I would but, Im am not sure about the update thing. On my wii (4.3 version) I have never played a regular disk since modding. Additionally , I have heard rumors that their updates will screw up homebrew on 4.3. So I have never tried on my wii and have'nt confirmed it. And because she's 6 I would be afraid that out of habit she would accidentally hit the update button and screw it up. , putting me in how water with the Mrs. Maybe you guys know for sure whether the update would mess it up?

UCmoon -RIP-

UCmoon -RIP-
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

mamalickabooboobaday wrote:
UCmoon wrote:

I would but, Im am not sure about the update thing. On my wii (4.3 version) I have never played a regular disk since modding. Additionally , I have heard rumors that their updates will screw up homebrew on 4.3. So I have never tried on my wii and have'nt confirmed it. And because she's 6 I would be afraid that out of habit she would accidentally hit the update button and screw it up. , putting me in how water with the Mrs. Maybe you guys know for sure whether the update would mess it up?
An update will most likely remove the homebrew, but there is a program that you can use to block the Wii from being updated...Don't remember off hand what the name of that program is.

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

Yeah you can block the update with a homebrew app. You might even be able to do it with parental controls. You could also just teach her not to ever update it.

The energy you give, you shall receive.

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

Welohabi wrote:Yeah you can block the update with a homebrew app. You might even be able to do it with parental controls. You could also just teach her not to ever update it.
Seems like that might be the only anwser then. Might as well get her started hacking and running codes, she's already pretty good at using computers. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum