BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Behaving Rules Towards Code Developers Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Behaving Rules Towards Code Developers Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Behaving Rules Towards Code Developers Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Behaving Rules Towards Code Developers Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Behaving Rules Towards Code Developers Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Behaving Rules Towards Code Developers Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Behaving Rules Towards Code Developers Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Behaving Rules Towards Code Developers Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Behaving Rules Towards Code Developers Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Behaving Rules Towards Code Developers Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Behaving Rules Towards Code Developers

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lonew0lf

Lonew0lf

what if i tell you i create codes by combing different addresses? i did it with impact mods.

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:He was dealing with codes already. And he knows how to write programs. It didn´t just come out of nothing. I expected him to make something like this quite fast.

Bully is right. I spent some time researching codetypes before I purchased the USB gecko. The little bit of programming knowledge I have seems to help me the most. Also, Let's not forget the help I receive from reading Bully's tutorials and being able to ask him questions.

Lonew0lf wrote:what if i tell you i create codes by combing different addresses? i did it with impact mods.
Then I would tell you: "Show proof, or it didn't happen" Rolling Eyes
I'm guessing you only stacked a couple of codes on each other and/or changed some values.

Last edited by Welohabi on 10/13/2012, 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

The energy you give, you shall receive.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

He probably means copying other people´s codes together and taking full credit, à la codeleakers.

Lonew0lf

Lonew0lf

1st 05144198 44610000

2nd 201D2644 FFFFFFFA
05144188 4479C000
05143CC0 4479C000
E0000000 80008000

3rd 05144188 44160000
0513F728 497423F0
0513F76C 497423F0
0513FA14 497423F0
0514B558 01000000
0514570C 497423F0
05144778 44160000

4th 201D2644 FFFFFFFA
Behaving Rules Towards Code Developers Cleardot
05144778 44160000
051442B0 44160000
E0000000 80008000

just set them in different files....an yea i take their codes and mix them together...This is the impact mod i use by taking some of the addresses from 4 other impacts. im trying to do one with no-clip and make it non-host. tongue

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

noob

Sir you simply stacked other peoples codes. You did not CREATE anything. Being able to copy&paste is not a skill.

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:He probably means copying other people´s codes together and taking full credit, à la codeleakers.
Yep you were right.

The energy you give, you shall receive.

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

If you "mod" a code the credits must be the same! The only thing you CAN do is to add: fix or change by ~NAME~. It's unfair to change the code and put your credits there. The coders have made good work and you spotted it. So poorly.... If you want to own codes, make some with the USB Gecko. Even I have made some.
That's it!

Greetings

Lonew0lf

Lonew0lf

Xylon wrote:If you "mod" a code the credits must be the same! The only thing you CAN do is to add: fix or change by ~NAME~. It's unfair to change the code and put your credits there. The coders have made good work and you spotted it. So poorly.... If you want to own codes, make some with the USB Gecko. Even I have made some.
That's it!

Greetings

Dont worry i know now lol and i dont take credit cuz then drama or shiit starts to go crazy i just forgot who i took these address from to make my impact Razz

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Ah, you take codes and repost without credits to make people forget about the original creators so that others can put their credits next time they leak. You may not get it but "Code Creator Status" means MAKING codes with an USB Gecko that can´t be found somewhere.

There´s no need for noob stealers, code stackers, credit removers and leakers. It´s disrespectful to act against a coder´s will this way. Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum