BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Newest Nintendo Wii Package - No GameCube Support Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Newest Nintendo Wii Package - No GameCube Support Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Newest Nintendo Wii Package - No GameCube Support Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Newest Nintendo Wii Package - No GameCube Support Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Newest Nintendo Wii Package - No GameCube Support Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Newest Nintendo Wii Package - No GameCube Support Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Newest Nintendo Wii Package - No GameCube Support Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Newest Nintendo Wii Package - No GameCube Support Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Newest Nintendo Wii Package - No GameCube Support Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Newest Nintendo Wii Package - No GameCube Support Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Newest Nintendo Wii Package - No GameCube Support

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/10/nintendo_drops_price_of_wii_ahead_of_holiday_season

That news article explains the there has been a price drop on the newest package of the Wii for the holiday season. It also explains that the Wii no longer has the GameCube memory card ports or controller ports. How sad? Mad Sad To me the reason Nintendo did this seems obvious enough, but if they truly did it to stop hacking then why did they wait so long? Evil or Very Mad

UCmoon -RIP-

UCmoon -RIP-
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Welohabi wrote:http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/10/nintendo_drops_price_of_wii_ahead_of_holiday_season

That news article explains the there has been a price drop on the newest package of the Wii for the holiday season. It also explains that the Wii no longer has the GameCube memory card ports or controller ports. How sad? Mad Sad To me the reason Nintendo did this seems obvious enough, but if they truly did it to stop hacking then why did they wait so long? Evil or Very Mad
I bought 3 black Wii within the last 2 months and all three have no GC controller slots or GC memory card slots....

I can confirm that they have already taken away our gamecube support, I don't understand why the price was still high and now they drop. fuck Wii! Evil or Very Mad

I still love Wii!!! I love you

Dragon-FlyWolf10

Dragon-FlyWolf10

It be best no one accidentally bricks their wii without installing Priiloader then. pirate

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

Rather depressing if your a USB gecko user like me. It only works if you have a GameCube memory slot to put it in. Shocked

UCmoon -RIP-

UCmoon -RIP-
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Welohabi wrote:Rather depressing if your a USB gecko user like me. It only works if you have a GameCube memory slot to put it in. Shocked
I agree.... smoke

Will see lots more gecko for sale soon, and prices will drop. Suspect

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I don´t play gamecube games but I wouldn´t bother without the memory card slot, for obvious reasons xP
I think Nintendo simply tried to put some costs down for a cheaper console and family fun. Wii games don´t require that port anyways. The main idea definitely wasn´t to stop hacking, that would too retarded to do it just now... Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum