BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
USB Gecko Known & Unknown Value Searches Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
USB Gecko Known & Unknown Value Searches Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
USB Gecko Known & Unknown Value Searches Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
USB Gecko Known & Unknown Value Searches Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
USB Gecko Known & Unknown Value Searches Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
USB Gecko Known & Unknown Value Searches Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
USB Gecko Known & Unknown Value Searches Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
USB Gecko Known & Unknown Value Searches Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
USB Gecko Known & Unknown Value Searches Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
USB Gecko Known & Unknown Value Searches Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

USB Gecko Known & Unknown Value Searches

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

Here an Tutorial for Wii coders only. It'll show you how you can search for the codes, you want to change. (Sorry for the gramatical mistakes and the bad music, for 11minutes it isn't easy to find some^^)
If you have wishes for tutorials send me a PM.
Note: Use Gecko OS fo this and you should leave the codes off. If you use Gecko.net, run Gecko OS and then Gecko.net, then it will start the game automatically.
Links:
Gecko.net:Gecko.net 0.65
WiiRd GUI:WiiRd GUI 0.9.3
Gecko.net Gameconfiguration for WiFi using [Bully]:Gameconfig.txt
Password: )miß1@mo‘cö
Note:Put it into the main folder of the SD Card.

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

I know this says wii coders only. But I'm little confused about this. I've been trying to learn this stuff on my own, and its difficult when you dont even know what your supposed to be learning in the first place. I'm sitting here with books on c++. javascript, linux, unix and others trying to learn this. And apparently all you need is freaking USB gecko. Wtf no wonder shit's so hard for me to understand. I wondered why I could never get to those files. I've googled how to emulate a gecko device but there is no way apparently. I did hear of using rom and an emulator with pointers but thats it. Is that possible? And BTW Thanks for Posting This. Now I can stop wasting time chasing rainbows and pissing in the wind.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

You can also use Dolphin and play Wii ISOs on the PC to make codes. I find it shitty compared to a real Wii, but MacoPride64 is an example for a good emulator hacker for Goldeneye. xP

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

Just purchase a USB gecko.

The energy you give, you shall receive.

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

Mhh, I thought it should be easy to understand...

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:You can also use Dolphin and play Wii ISOs on the PC to make codes. I find it shitty compared to a real Wii, but MacoPride64 is an example for a good emulator hacker for Goldeneye. xP
I just dl the 3.o version of dolphin and only played with it for a minute b4 I had to go to school. So far I tried to open a couple of iso's and it would'nt even open them. Then i tried an ISO I had of Mario Kart BLack and it wouldnt read. So far score me 0 program 2. I'll keep playing with it, is there any tutorials available on it? Because all the ones I have found have to do with Gecko USB.

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

Xylon wrote:Mhh, I thought it should be easy to understand...

That's just it. It is that easy. This makes me wanna bash head into wall. Doh!

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

Look at Youtube, I'm sure Bully have made some. But this normally is only for coders, so it shouldn't interest you, untill you havn't a USB Gecko and want to hack with it...

Sincerely

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

Welohabi wrote:Just purchase a USB gecko.
Can you still get them? Cause it sounds like prices would be jacked, since thier out of production. And I heard rumours websites were ripping people off especially in Europe and Asia.

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

It isn't cheap for US, that's true, but if you want to hack the only way, with Dumps it is really hard...

Sincerely

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

Purchase from EBAY or someone you trust. I got lucky and purchase mine from Bully when he had an extra one. If your in the US you will proboly end up paying $60-$100 for it. It is worth it if you enjoy hacking though. I have more fun trying to hack these games then I ever had while I was playing them. Shocked

The energy you give, you shall receive.

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

Yeah, it is really different, here in Germany it costs 15€, sending costs 5€, this is ca. 10-15$

Sincerely

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

Xylon wrote:Look at Youtube, I'm sure Bully have made some. But this normally is only for coders, so it shouldn't interest you, untill you havn't a USB Gecko and want to hack with it...

Sincerely
I looked there already they all have to do with the gecko which I dont have. I dont foresee me getting one anytime soon. Because I'm a full time college student with no job,$ or cc. Plus , I think maybe learning how to do it without a gecko device would be better in long run but I dont know that for sure. I have student loan Money coming in a couple of weeks guess I'll have to spend some on this.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

You can dump savegames using Savegame Manager GX and make some nice unlockers, even without a USB Gecko by finding the bytes that changed... Wink

You´ll search the savegame values in a ram dump uploaded by someone and you´ll spot the addresses for the code. There you go, another Gecko-less option. May require some training to succeed. Won´t work all the time, due to moving addresses and whatnot.USB Gecko Known & Unknown Value Searches 2937254162

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum