BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
How to make a virus for beginners using CMD EmptyYesterday at 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
How to make a virus for beginners using CMD Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
How to make a virus for beginners using CMD Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
How to make a virus for beginners using CMD Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
How to make a virus for beginners using CMD Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
How to make a virus for beginners using CMD Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
How to make a virus for beginners using CMD Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
How to make a virus for beginners using CMD Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
How to make a virus for beginners using CMD Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
How to make a virus for beginners using CMD Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to make a virus for beginners using CMD

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I found this video on Youtube and I thought I would post it here for educational purposes only.

Please do not send these .bat files to anyone as you can actually get in a lot of trouble from the cops. My friend did this at school a few years ago and he got expelled and charged because he managed to steal everyones password, user names and he even managed to make himself an Admin. He could also shut down every computer on the server with just typing in a few words into the command prompt. You can even ping a small website until it crashes, not like Google or Youtube, but a really small website that doesn't have a big server. The list could go on and on, but I'll leave it at that. Again this is for educational purposes only.
Enjoy!

Here's an intermediate version:

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

noob level hacking at best though. If you want to really learn some things. Get yourself a Linux OS.

The energy you give, you shall receive.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I'll do some research on the Linux OS and I'll see about getting it. I'm using XP right now.

How to make a virus for beginners using CMD LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

I recommend Backtrack 5 for penetration testing (aka hacking).

The energy you give, you shall receive.

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

I never would make it...I have found a website, where you can download viruses, but then I have seen how many people at that day were...ca.15000 so I have reported it, and it were blocked. (The links I have saved XD) I tried to report these links to Kaspersky Labs, but if you want to report viruses, you must have them on your PC -.-
My advice:Never do those things, you do not want that other people do it at you, do you? But I must confess that I was trying to download 2 skype tools...only if someone insult and disturbing me. The only thing I would do is to use Keys for programs from the internet Wink

P.S:Sorry for my bad english Mad

Sincerely

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I know, that's why I said in my first post it's for educational purposes only and I said to not give the virus to any one.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Funny way to get expelled, rofl.

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

I made the best virus for killing a computer with cmd. I'll post it later Twisted Evil

How to make a virus for beginners using CMD Rsz_1r10  

https://github.com/SethWiiPlaza

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Awesome! I can't wait to see it.

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

The best? I do not think so, there so many better hacker, the best is Kevin Mitnick, I think.
But why do you make it? Do you really want to use it? You know that it is illegal? I have heard about some hackers who were detected by FBI. I would never do this...But I do not need to care, my antivirussystem Kaspersky Total Security, MC Afee Site/download advisor, Kaspersky link checker, WOT Link secure, Dr.Web link checker, Windows Firewall, TrackMeNot addon, Kaspersky URL advisor and G Data internet protection a plug-in/addon is enough, i think. But may I will take Bitdefender...

Sincerely

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

Xylon wrote:I have heard about some hackers who were detected by FBI.

lolwut, nothing can happen to you for making a fucking bat file

How to make a virus for beginners using CMD Rsz_1r10  

https://github.com/SethWiiPlaza

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Xylon wrote:The best? I do not think so, there so many better hacker, the best is Kevin Mitnick, I think.
But why do you make it? Do you really want to use it? You know that it is illegal? I have heard about some hackers who were detected by FBI. I would never do this...But I do not need to care, my antivirussystem Kaspersky Total Security, MC Afee Site/download advisor, Kaspersky link checker, WOT Link secure, Dr.Web link checker, Windows Firewall, TrackMeNot addon, Kaspersky URL advisor and G Data internet protection a plug-in/addon is enough, i think. But may I will take Bitdefender...

Sincerely

All of the worlds antivirus software can't protect you from a command prompt. Mainly because it was made by Microsoft them self. The computer thinks that you are telling it to do something so it doesn't actually think it's a virus because it's coming from the user's computer and not someone elses computer. These things actually aren't even viruses, they only tell the computer what you want it to do. It basically works the same way a script from a mod menu works. The game doesn't give you an error when you boot the game with the mods (as long as you have the scripts written correctly) because you are only telling it what to do, but then again the game wasn't made to give errors if someone got infected with mods because the game developers didn't want it to be modded so they didn't make an error for it. Some people might disagree with this, but it's just my own opinion.

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

You can believe me when I say that my program is good enough. This program can even block the police virus, the C:destroyers, the Heurworms, trojans and many more packages. All in all the database has around 1million virusdatas, and it blocks also new programs, because the fullversion has an extra feauture, which look at the signature of the codes and determined phishing or dangerous programs, sites, downloads, scripts, analytics, webattacks and much more. I also have addons, which warn me, if someone wants to track me, or if a program tries to get access. I have 5 Link checkers, 2 firewalls in different applications, spam, email, download and site phishing defenders. You see, my program block almost all scripts and downloads, even programs which aren't dangerous...sometimes it disturbing a littlebit, but it works.

Sincerely

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Whoa! What's the name of your antivirus software?

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

I use different things, but the antivirusprogram I use is Kaspersky Total Security. Then I have download the following addons:Dr.Web Link Checker, GData Link Checker, WOT, TrackMeNot and Ghostery. Also I have active my Windows firewall and so on. But for this proctection I have you need the full version.
Heres a little pac of it: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?7jr9e01xax7j7v7
KasperskyTotalSecurity
FullVersion.Key files
Tutorial

But you need a password^^ If you want and if you ask me nice I give it to you^^

Sincerely

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum