BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Can't connect to Goldeneye Wii online... EmptyToday at 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Can't connect to Goldeneye Wii online... Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Can't connect to Goldeneye Wii online... Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Can't connect to Goldeneye Wii online... Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Can't connect to Goldeneye Wii online... Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Can't connect to Goldeneye Wii online... Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Can't connect to Goldeneye Wii online... Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Can't connect to Goldeneye Wii online... Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Can't connect to Goldeneye Wii online... Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Can't connect to Goldeneye Wii online... Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can't connect to Goldeneye Wii online...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dragon-FlyWolf10

Dragon-FlyWolf10

This is kinda of funny and disturbing at the same time.
Other people have problems with MW3, and Black Ops servers and now I can't get online in goldeneye. It just takes a long time when it's testing the connection, then at the end it says "communication error".
Oh well, I guess that's how things are, I'm not asking for anyone's help I'm just saying this. I hope this thing gets going again.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

It´s probably the cause of hurricane Sandy or however it´s called.

Dragon-FlyWolf10

Dragon-FlyWolf10

Dragon-FlyWolf10 wrote:This is kinda of funny and disturbing at the same time.
Other people have problems with MW3, and Black Ops servers and now I can't get online in goldeneye. It just takes a long time when it's testing the connection, then at the end it says "communication error".
Oh well, I guess that's how things are, I'm not asking for anyone's help I'm just saying this. I hope this thing gets going again.
Yeah, you're right....maybe.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Quoting yourself?

Dragon-FlyWolf10

Dragon-FlyWolf10

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Quoting yourself?
I didn't see that...-_-

Don't worry about that

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

probably the servers

J3lly~MaN

J3lly~MaN

HELL YEA I CANT CONNECT EITHER, EVEN BEFOR HURRACANE SANDY BECUASE MY NAME MODIFIER, TELL ME IF YOU WANT THE HOLE STORY

v}{eijningen

I do have the same problem when loading GE with gecko.

When entering my GE name the "Enter Name" text is red instead of green/yellow I think.
After that trying to connect to the internet takes for ever and at the end it says communication error.

Dragon-FlyWolf10

Dragon-FlyWolf10

J3lly~MaN wrote:HELL YEA I CANT CONNECT EITHER, EVEN BEFOR HURRACANE SANDY BECUASE MY NAME MODIFIER, TELL ME IF YOU WANT THE HOLE STORY
I don't have this problem anymore I've been online since the past two or three weeks now so, this topic is no longer a thing to talk about.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum