BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 9 Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 9 Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 9 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 9 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 9 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 9 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 9 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 9 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 9 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 9 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread

+70
Shadow@BWH
DO~NeGaTiVeX
xVO1Dx
negativexclan
dante sparda
OpZee
JohnTest1
avenged sevenfold
T.B.W
xATMOSPHEREx
MarkZuckerbergSuperhero
juan112
sycore
CH90
livewire762
jemster123
Supersonic38844
TheDetonator
Echo
TheKlodster
Arjen
mirablue5
zcm2000
niccaboi1da
niche9111
mlkozik77
luuk
kingducky
ElCecco Pantesco
S@W
humorvitrio
Powned2Death
SnB@BWH
anonymouz
TRIGG3R
Zant@Italy
Viper34
Welohabi
sgt.Droid
UCmoon -RIP-
[DARK] CLAN
Benjamin999
Dragon-FlyWolf10
Mesopotaminos
Bigguy2685
thenubbienub
xI3itch
EIVIO KID
Beldis
B0B
gamefreak313
SharinganXMEW2
tyd5
hockey7
OmegaCodWii
B3A$T01
T.B.W2
Bluechip
CryTek
Seth@WiiPlaza
iOSMellow
Rin Okumura
chikenbutt9922
H4MM3R
+$WiiFT+
+Corruption+
Phobia
feraliwor
Itizui
Bully@WiiPlaza
74 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 15]

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

First topic message reminder :

Request and discuss the codes here.

Before asking, use the search engine and read through ALL posts in this thread!

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 8/24/2012, 10:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

luuk

luuk

i tried the zombie command code SC7P52 and the master code but i cant get it to work help?

My FC = 5243-9892-4716

mlkozik77

mlkozik77

Bully sorry to say but your no scope sway hack no longer works for wiimote. For mw3 SM8E52

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

mlkozik77 wrote:Bully sorry to say but your no scope sway hack no longer works for wiimote. For mw3 SM8E52

Please discuss your code problems for MW3 in the MW3 code discussion/help/request thread. Thanks.

[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 9 LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

xI3itch

xI3itch

Have somebody a code for a XP Lobby?
Pernament or Fake.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

xI3itch wrote:Have somebody a code for a XP Lobby?
Pernament or Fake.
Good that you´re requesting it. I´m about to make a cool video about it. Probably release (XP sticks). Needs testing, I´m not promising anything for now. There´s a trick... Twisted Evil

niche9111

niche9111

Bully I know it must be something I am doing, but I can not get the new BO force host to work to save my life. It just joins a match. Any suggestions for me would be great. Thanks scratch

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

It can´t join a match.
The build I released wasn´t the one I used, it uses different code types.
Idk if I made a mistake or something but it worked fine this way. We´ll see today!

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I got it to work in the classic match game mode probably because hardly anyone joins that game mode, but it just puts me into a match that has already started in any other game mode.

[ENGLISH] ~Call of Duty: Black Ops~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 9 LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

209Important (Xbox 360) Nuketown 2025 Zombies 12/10/2012, 7:17 pm

niccaboi1da

niccaboi1da

Hey, Bully......Is there a way you can get me nuketown zombies code.....that would be awesome

niccaboi1da

niccaboi1da

Can you get me a code for nuketown zombies for black ops 2?

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

No, this is a black ops (one!!!!) only code thread.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

You won't find anything for the Shitstain 3, Shitbox 3shitty or the Wii U here either. It's all about (and only about) Wii Gecko codes and mods. Hopefully we'll have a Wii U section soon.

213Important Black Ops name Cycler 12/12/2012, 7:43 am

luuk

luuk

if tested the name cycler but nobody can see it (Im Pal~SC7P52)

My FC = 5243-9892-4716

zcm2000

zcm2000

Can you make a code for unlimited allies

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I think that question has already been asked before. I don't think that there's a possible way to make a hack that makes you have unlimited allies. Bully or Seth should know why, they can tell you.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

What about a code that makes the Wii have better graphics than a PC?
Or maybe unlimited memory? Smile

Use your brain, people!

S@W

S@W
Moderator & Code Porter

i search ultimate aimbot with hardened pro and not rapide fire please

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Just tell me your problem in French so I can understand you better. I use Google Translate.

Dites-moi votre problème en français afin que je puisse mieux vous comprendre. J'utilise Google Translate.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

No need when the code doesn´t exist.

S@W

S@W
Moderator & Code Porter

je l'avais ce code donc il existe !

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

moonjump for campaign

The energy you give, you shall receive.

mirablue5

I got hopped and got demoted and I can't join games or else I get kicked. Is there a code that I have not found that can like restore my account so I can use it again? I searched around for about 15 or 20 minutes. Hope someone can help Smile

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

You can´t, besides modding your account with some codes (or playing legit to unlock stuff).

If you get kicked it´s because of the level being too low or something. Try the level 50 code.

mirablue5

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:You can´t, besides modding your account with some codes (or playing legit to unlock stuff).

If you get kicked it´s because of the level being too low or something. Try the level 50 code.

Ok, thanks for the help. If it doesn't work I can just make a new account and add allies to the new account. Smile

Arjen

Arjen

I can't find "Red Box" for SC7P52, only for MW3..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum