BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
You know? Some people just don't know! Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
You know? Some people just don't know! Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
You know? Some people just don't know! Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
You know? Some people just don't know! Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
You know? Some people just don't know! Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
You know? Some people just don't know! Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
You know? Some people just don't know! Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
You know? Some people just don't know! Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
You know? Some people just don't know! Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
You know? Some people just don't know! Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

You know? Some people just don't know!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dragon-FlyWolf10

Dragon-FlyWolf10

I found this post a couple of months ago. I got so worked up and wanted to tell all the goldeneye players that they don't know HOW to play this game!
They think I'm radar hacking but I'm not. I just know how to find players who are camping, and I know how to look out for myself and watch my own back. shoot
It seems that a lot of people can't do that! They just run around the map like an idiot waiting to be shot or just to be stupid and get shot so they can rage quit....(wait what? lol!)
Here's the post: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997757-/63925625

The ammo swap hack is true. I only use the golden gun bullets (because I've played this game long enough and I've been a pro long enough, it's time to be powerful) and I only shoot people from fair distances WITH a gun that does fair damage. I think I explained that in one of my old topics two months ago...anyway, when will people learn to get over things and stop whining like a little girl?

[STG]Sgt.Ghost

[STG]Sgt.Ghost
Modder & Code Porter

This is true. You don't even need the radar hack anyway. Maps are small and it is easy to find people.

Whiners should not even whine. Even on COD MW2 lol! -MW3-BOps. You will always find a hacker in the lobby no matter what. Deal with it Exclamation

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Radar hack is useful because it shows people´s names through walls and permanently on the map. It´s more the advantageous thing on CoD than GE because GE is more about rushing and less time to prepare for combats. Wall banging doesn´t quite work on GE aswell... Razz

Dragon-FlyWolf10

Dragon-FlyWolf10

[STG]Sgt.Ghost wrote:This is true. You don't even need the radar hack anyway. Maps are small and it is easy to find people.

Whiners should not even whine. Even on COD MW2 lol! -MW3-BOps. You will always find a hacker in the lobby no matter what. Deal with it Exclamation
True pirate

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum