BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
[Code making request]Can this code be made...? Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
[Code making request]Can this code be made...? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
[Code making request]Can this code be made...? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
[Code making request]Can this code be made...? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
[Code making request]Can this code be made...? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
[Code making request]Can this code be made...? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
[Code making request]Can this code be made...? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
[Code making request]Can this code be made...? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
[Code making request]Can this code be made...? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
[Code making request]Can this code be made...? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Code making request]Can this code be made...?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

[LKWP]FALADOR

Is it possible to make a code where only legit people can join or be joined while in public matches? I am asking this because everytime I play I run into someone using Player magnet or any other game ruining hack every 5 matches Question.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

There's a host only non host command code blocker for zombies and MWR, but that's all that I know of. Too bad there isn't any non host command codes for MW3, not even for spec ops. Sorry, but I think you're out of luck(as far as I know).

[Code making request]Can this code be made...? LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

[LKWP]FALADOR wrote:Is it possible to make a code where only legit people can join or be joined while in public matches? I am asking this because everytime I play I run into someone using Player magnet or any other game ruining hack every 5 matches Question.
The only way to avoid it is using a force host hack so that you´re host and nobody can do a player magnet lobby since it requires them to have host.

@shitnbitch:
Yes, it´s also possible on W@W and ONLY some command code stuff can be blocked, nothing else.

[STG]Sgt.Ghost

[STG]Sgt.Ghost
Modder & Code Porter

Be a noob and use RPG. aim down and shoot at the right moment. Or get an LMG. I use MK46/M60

Troll

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I think that glitch has been patched.

[STG]Sgt.Ghost

[STG]Sgt.Ghost
Modder & Code Porter

No it wasn't.. Hes talking about player magnet by poptart hunter

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I was talking about what you said. Originally posted by you: Be a noob and use RPG. aim down and shoot at the right moment. Or get an LMG. I use MK46/M60

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

The XM25 AimBOT glitch has been fixed, but that doesn´t mean that player magnet hacks don´t work anymore. This kind of hack is pretty much unpatchable for all CoD games. [Code making request]Can this code be made...? 2937254162

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum