BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
[Fake] HBC for Wii U Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
[Fake] HBC for Wii U Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
[Fake] HBC for Wii U Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
[Fake] HBC for Wii U Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
[Fake] HBC for Wii U Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
[Fake] HBC for Wii U Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
[Fake] HBC for Wii U Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
[Fake] HBC for Wii U Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
[Fake] HBC for Wii U Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
[Fake] HBC for Wii U Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Fake] HBC for Wii U

+2
[STG]Sgt.Ghost
Seth@WiiPlaza
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Fake] HBC for Wii U Empty [Fake] HBC for Wii U 12/7/2012, 12:08 pm

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

http://www.wiihacks.com/content/556-hbc-release-new-wii-u.html

EDIT by Bully:
This is for the Wii mode only and the video is a faked picture

[Fake] HBC for Wii U Rsz_1r10  

https://github.com/SethWiiPlaza

2[Fake] HBC for Wii U Empty Re: [Fake] HBC for Wii U 12/7/2012, 12:29 pm

[STG]Sgt.Ghost

[STG]Sgt.Ghost
Modder & Code Porter

At least click on it to see the menu hmm

3[Fake] HBC for Wii U Empty Re: [Fake] HBC for Wii U 12/7/2012, 9:38 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Let the battle begin once more. [Fake] HBC for Wii U 3973136183Maybe Nintendo doesn´t fight the hacking of the Wii mode. They´ll surely stick to fixing the WiiU mode in case... What a Face

4[Fake] HBC for Wii U Empty Re: [Fake] HBC for Wii U 12/8/2012, 2:48 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

:slow clap: Well done Team Twiizers! I watched the video and noticed how the picture of the Homebrew Channel had very small pieces of it taken out near the bottom left corner, but none of the other channels had that. Suspect Another thing is that who the hell can hold the cursor with their hand in a single spot and not be able to even move it a few millimetres for almost 1 minute and 30 seconds!? Suspect Why couldn't he have taken a video of it instead of a picture? Suspect I betcha if you asked him to do a video instead, he would probably say "Oh yeah yeah sure I can do that, no problem.", the thing is is that I doubt he would ever do it. Oh and try posting a comment on the video and see what message comes up. I think that's enough evidence right there to prove that this is obviously fake.

[Fake] HBC for Wii U LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

5[Fake] HBC for Wii U Empty Re: [Fake] HBC for Wii U 12/8/2012, 5:04 am

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

I'm confused then. Is the U hacked with Homebrew or not? Or is this all speculation and bullshit. And what about the alleged Gecko usb for wii u is that a hoax too!! Would be nice to get a gecko for wii u considering I gave up hope on learning code because of the hard to get Gecko and lack of tutorials on coding without one. It is bullshit when you want to learn to code and the only advice you get from everybody is get a Gecko.

6[Fake] HBC for Wii U Empty Re: [Fake] HBC for Wii U 12/8/2012, 5:24 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

There only is a Wii mode Homebrew Channel which is no more than a hacked Wii, but "more restricted in hacks" than the old Wii. The USB Gecko can´t be used anymore because of the GCN Memory Card slot being gone. The Wii U mode has not been hacked, so it´s not too useful anyways.

These are the facts Smile

7[Fake] HBC for Wii U Empty Re: [Fake] HBC for Wii U 12/8/2012, 5:40 am

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

Thanks Bully, Now I dont feel like I'm missing out on anything. I still want to learn to code though depsite the lack of available geckos. There seems to be only 3 tut's on ram dumps and porting codes without one. One of which is one your other forum in German and the other two are inadequate. They seem to only show you how to make a code, but the real secret is know what and where to search. Which I'm guessing comes with experience? Additionally, I find it somewhat hard to believe that Gecko has the market cornered on coding. What did people do before gecko came out?

8[Fake] HBC for Wii U Empty Re: [Fake] HBC for Wii U 12/8/2012, 6:16 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

They probably played legit like everyone else.

9[Fake] HBC for Wii U Empty Re: [Fake] HBC for Wii U 12/8/2012, 6:28 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Yes.
I never felt like ever hacking my Wii for almost a year until I saw someone cheating more than obvious on MKWii. So I googled the crap out of everything and figured how it worked. How hard it was to get started when I used to be a total noob, lol. Smile

10[Fake] HBC for Wii U Empty Re: [Fake] HBC for Wii U 12/8/2012, 9:16 am

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

I guess we all have to evolve the same way. Im guessing for you Bully, it must easy to tell how and what your members know based on your own experience of learning the skills.
I too grew tired of the Wii. I played legit for so long. The first game I ever played was C2 and back then I was getting powned by hackers, then it was BO and finally MW3. I played MW3 for 8 months and the closest I came to a MOAB was 23 kills. I eventually put the whole thing down for a long time out of disgust. It was'nt until I really didnt care about the Wii that I decided to hack it. Basically your site helped me renew interest in it and I wouldnt even be playing now if it were for you. What's funny is that I used to hate hackers. So I guess its true then that you can sometimes become what you hate. Although I consider myself to be more of a code leecher at this point.

11[Fake] HBC for Wii U Empty Re: [Fake] HBC for Wii U 12/9/2012, 4:32 am

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

i have homebrew on my WiiU Razz

12[Fake] HBC for Wii U Empty Re: [Fake] HBC for Wii U 12/9/2012, 4:38 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza wrote:i have homebrew on my WiiU Razz
Cool What did you manage to do with it so far?

13[Fake] HBC for Wii U Empty Re: [Fake] HBC for Wii U 12/9/2012, 4:58 am

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

i think you can do everything like with a regular wii. i havnt experimented it with it very far yet because idk what will fuck the system up. im gonna install the USB Loader and load my games from my Wii U

14[Fake] HBC for Wii U Empty Re: [Fake] HBC for Wii U 12/9/2012, 5:31 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Shocked Is the homebrew released to the public yet? If it is then I gotta go get myself a Wii U. Where did you get the programs and everything to get the homebrew?

15[Fake] HBC for Wii U Empty Re: [Fake] HBC for Wii U 12/9/2012, 6:04 am

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

That's kinda funny shitnbitch nobody here is really ranting and raving about the U until Homebrew is installed. Nintendo should give some kickback to Homebrew dev's for making their console more marketable. lmao

16[Fake] HBC for Wii U Empty Re: [Fake] HBC for Wii U 12/9/2012, 6:08 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I'll ambush until the Wii U mode has been cracked and when there's a new Gecko OS. Jk [Fake] HBC for Wii U 722824980

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 2/12/2014, 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total

17[Fake] HBC for Wii U Empty Re: [Fake] HBC for Wii U 2/12/2014, 8:19 am

judge2020

judge2020

shitnbitch wrote::slow clap: Well done Team Twiizers! I watched the video and noticed how the picture of the Homebrew Channel had very small pieces of it taken out near the bottom left corner, but none of the other channels had that. :suspect:Another thing is that who the hell can hold the cursor with their hand in a single spot and not be able to even move it a few millimetres for almost 1 minute and 30 seconds!?  Suspect Why couldn't he have taken a video of it instead of a picture?  Suspect  I betcha if you asked him to do a video instead, he would probably say "Oh yeah yeah sure I can do that, no problem.", the thing is is that I doubt he would ever do it. Oh and try posting a comment on the video and see what message comes up. I think that's enough evidence right there to prove that this is obviously fake.

one thing: wii u pro controller

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum