BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Wii Game Language Changing Tool - Page 2 Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Wii Game Language Changing Tool - Page 2 Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Wii Game Language Changing Tool - Page 2 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Wii Game Language Changing Tool - Page 2 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Wii Game Language Changing Tool - Page 2 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Wii Game Language Changing Tool - Page 2 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Wii Game Language Changing Tool - Page 2 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Wii Game Language Changing Tool - Page 2 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Wii Game Language Changing Tool - Page 2 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Wii Game Language Changing Tool - Page 2 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wii Game Language Changing Tool

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Wii Game Language Changing Tool - Page 2 Empty Wii Game Language Changing Tool 12/17/2012, 12:53 pm

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

First topic message reminder :

What is it:
This utility patches the main.dol to cheat the game's language detection mechanism. We can force a multi-language game to use specified language rather than the system's language with this utility. This could be useful when we play multi-language games on NTSC-U/NTSC-J consoles, which come without a language option in the system.

How to use it:
- Open ISO with Trucha Signer
- Extract Partition2/SYSFILES/main.dol
- Drag&drop the main.dol to wglp.exe
- Select a language (For example, if you patch an NTSC-U game, please select [1] en)
- Replace Partition2/SYSFILES/main.dol with the patched one and re-sign it
- Burn and play [IMG]

I tested it with Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicle (U). When I set the language code to 1(eng), everything is in English, including the home button interface. But when I try some European language codes, it still displays English except the health warning screens and home button interface. This is because it is an NTSC-U game. It re-overrides the language code on top of the common detection mechanism. Of course we can still hack it with additional asm code patches, but this utility won't do this for you [IMG]

Rayman Raving Rabbits (PAL) works perfectly for me, because this is a real multi-language game.

Super Monkey Ball should also be ok.

Cooking Mama (U) can run on NTSC-J Wii after being patched.

-----------------------
UPDATE (03/15/08):

While the patcher was initially intended to merely change the language a multi-lang game uses, a lot of people tried to use it to region-free NTSC-U games for NTSC-J Wii and found that there were still some games refused to work.

So here comes the V2 update. It enables more NTSC-U games to run on NTSC-J consoles and vice versa. Please note that this new hack has no effect for PALNTSC-U. It only works for NTSC-JNTSC-U, and maybe NTSC-JPAL with the help of VMC.

You still need to WBB a game if necessary since this patcher has nothing to do with the firmware update partition!

Download:

http://sites.google.com/site/slowargo/wglp_v2.zip?attredirects=0

Wii Game Language Changing Tool - Page 2 Rsz_1r10  

https://github.com/SethWiiPlaza

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Turn "VidTV Patch" on to play in color only if the game you're playing is from a different video region than your system. Which in this case it is.

Wii Game Language Changing Tool - Page 2 LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

27Wii Game Language Changing Tool - Page 2 Empty Re: Wii Game Language Changing Tool 12/22/2012, 12:56 am

Thanks for your reply shitnbitch. I'll try that today, and I'll give you news about it.

Sorry, that doesn't work... It rests in black n' white.

I try to modify my dump with trucha and "Wii Video Mode Changer 2.1" by Waninkoko.
(I was follow this tuto : http://www.wii-attitude.fr/forum-tutoecran-noir-modifier-jeu-en-pal-f15-vt1876.html)
I select the 1st option in VMC, Is it the good choice ?

I'll give you news.

Last edited by FKF92 on 12/22/2012, 2:31 am; edited 2 times in total

I'm back... and ... TADAM !!!

BLACK SCREEN ...
It's make my crazy !!!!!!

Please help me...

My problem is solved.
Bye.

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

Has he deleted himself?? Rolling Eyes

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Probably. I don't know why he would delete his account just because he found the solution to his problem. It's kind of a stupid thing to do if you ask me because this site is an awesome site and I don't know why anyone would want to leave, but I guess he's just going to miss out on all of the cool codes and other cool stuff.

Wii Game Language Changing Tool - Page 2 LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

33Wii Game Language Changing Tool - Page 2 Empty Re: Wii Game Language Changing Tool 12/26/2012, 10:17 am

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

Höhö Rolling Eyes Some people are really dumb...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum