BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Program Suggestions And Ideas Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Program Suggestions And Ideas Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Program Suggestions And Ideas Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Program Suggestions And Ideas Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Program Suggestions And Ideas Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Program Suggestions And Ideas Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Program Suggestions And Ideas Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Program Suggestions And Ideas Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Program Suggestions And Ideas Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Program Suggestions And Ideas Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Program Suggestions And Ideas

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Important Program Suggestions And Ideas 1/20/2013, 1:08 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

In this thread post any suggestions or ideas that you might have for the programmers on this site to make.

You CAN also suggest programs for Wii games not just PC, such as a code generator, stats modifier or a class modifier, but NOT something that can ruin someone's game like an account hop code generator.

DON'T suggest Wii programs that you have to use on the Wii because I don't think that any programmers here can build those kind of programs. Only suggest programs for the Wii that can be used on the PC or PC programs.

Please note that if a programmer on this site decides that they like your suggestion or idea and they decide to make the program, chances are it's going to take awhile to make the program. Possibly a few months at the most. So, please be patient and DO NOT keep asking the programmer "When is the program going to be finished?

DO NOT suggest such things like key loggers, any type of crack or programs that trick people and/or give them viruses.

I hope you understand. Smile

I would like it if this thread can be made into a sticky, please and thank you.

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 1/20/2013, 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added More Detail)

Program Suggestions And Ideas LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

[LKWP]FALADOR

A program that can allow you to add and remove codes in mid game, or switch gct files and apply mid game.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Just use button activators. I don't actually think that that is even possible. I like your imagination though.

4Important Re: Program Suggestions And Ideas 1/20/2013, 10:24 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

That´s what a USB Gecko does. How do you imagine the connection to the Wii though? Wireless? Rolling Eyes

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Hey, Bully, do you think you can build a program for USB Gecko coders? Say for example, you poked a whole bunch of different addresses and something changed in the game, but you don't know what address made it happen. Instead of typing out each address manually that you poked into a Notepad, the program will save it either into a textbox or into a TXT file. Also, the program should return the value that you poked the address with. Something like this is possible, but can be rather difficult.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I can't program things that connect to the USB Gecko since it's nowhere described on how to do it. I could dive into the source code of Gecko.Net and whatnot but I don't have time for these kind of experiments. :s

Note that Gecko.Net has a history of addresses looked up in memory viewer. Simply remember what you multi-poked.

7Important Re: Program Suggestions And Ideas 5/25/2014, 10:02 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Oh, yeah, I know! I wasn't talking about the USB Gecko. I was talking about Gecko .NET. lol

"Note that Gecko.Net has a history of addresses looked up in memory viewer. Simply remember what you multi-poked."

Alright, thanks! Smile

8Important Code manager for linux 10/14/2015, 5:31 pm

solasvv

solasvv

Bully, it would be amazing if you could make a codemgr.jar or .py or some other application that is multi-platform. Or link me one, if one already exists.
Thank you lots

9Important Re: Program Suggestions And Ideas 10/15/2015, 12:15 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Nope, won't be made. The Wii is dead. Sorry. Also geckocodes has a GCT generator so you can use that. Don't use Linux or Mac because they have inferior support in all regards anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum