BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Retard Eating Trading Cards EmptyToday at 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Retard Eating Trading Cards Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Retard Eating Trading Cards Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Retard Eating Trading Cards Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Retard Eating Trading Cards Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Retard Eating Trading Cards Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Retard Eating Trading Cards Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Retard Eating Trading Cards Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Retard Eating Trading Cards Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Retard Eating Trading Cards Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Retard Eating Trading Cards

+2
Seth@WiiPlaza
Bully@WiiPlaza
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Retard Eating Trading Cards Empty Retard Eating Trading Cards 1/22/2013, 4:31 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Hope it tastes well! Very Happy

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 1/22/2013, 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total

2Retard Eating Trading Cards Empty Re: Retard Eating Trading Cards 1/22/2013, 4:40 am

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

what a fatass

Retard Eating Trading Cards Rsz_1r10  

https://github.com/SethWiiPlaza

3Retard Eating Trading Cards Empty Re: Retard Eating Trading Cards 1/22/2013, 6:20 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

What Seth said.

That fatass has got to be the most retarded and idiotic person I have ever seen. He must have a really hard time shitting out the stuff that he eats. That retard is going to kill himself someday.

Bully, you should change your topic title to "Retard Eats Trading Cards". That retard doesn't deserve to be called a guy because normal people don't do stupid shit like that.

That's just my opinion.

Retard Eating Trading Cards LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

4Retard Eating Trading Cards Empty Re: Retard Eating Trading Cards 1/22/2013, 7:46 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

These kinda things happen when you´re bored and want to make a crazy youtube video. Lol, he must´ve felt stomachhurt or butthurt after shitting this out. Retard Eating Trading Cards 1635187825

In the US, some people are that dumb so that they need descriptions on what not to do otherwise they can sue the owner of the product if damage occurs (Cat died in microwave while drying Cool). In Germany you would just be laughed at for your dumbness. Retard Eating Trading Cards 3381238357

I think "Don´t eat this" can be found on the packaging of those cards though. Retard Eating Trading Cards 2238782717

5Retard Eating Trading Cards Empty Re: Retard Eating Trading Cards 1/22/2013, 9:52 am

Jingle*Bells

Jingle*Bells
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:These kinda things happen when you´re bored and want to make a crazy youtube video. Lol, he must´ve felt stomachhurt or butthurt after shitting this out. Retard Eating Trading Cards 1635187825

In the US, some people are that dumb so that they need descriptions on what not to do otherwise they can sue the owner of the product if damage occurs (Cat died in microwave while drying Cool). In Germany you would just be laughed at for your dumbness. Retard Eating Trading Cards 3381238357

I think "Don´t eat this" can be found on the packaging of those cards though. Retard Eating Trading Cards 2238782717
That is so true... Wink
This is why so many stupid warnings on everything, to cover their asses from morons and sue happy people.

6Retard Eating Trading Cards Empty Re: Retard Eating Trading Cards 1/22/2013, 9:59 am

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

They could get rid of so many dumb people if they would just remove the warning labels. Perfect population control.

The energy you give, you shall receive.

7Retard Eating Trading Cards Empty Re: Retard Eating Trading Cards 1/22/2013, 10:00 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Lol, especially on the dangerous to life stuff.

8Retard Eating Trading Cards Empty Re: Retard Eating Trading Cards 1/22/2013, 4:00 pm

[STG]Sgt.Ghost

[STG]Sgt.Ghost
Modder & Code Porter

I don't think people noticed that you can't turn into the Blue-Eyes White Dragon or Charizard by eating the cards lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum