BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
[PS3] B02 Aimbot and wallhacks undetectable Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
[PS3] B02 Aimbot and wallhacks undetectable Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
[PS3] B02 Aimbot and wallhacks undetectable Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
[PS3] B02 Aimbot and wallhacks undetectable Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
[PS3] B02 Aimbot and wallhacks undetectable Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
[PS3] B02 Aimbot and wallhacks undetectable Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
[PS3] B02 Aimbot and wallhacks undetectable Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
[PS3] B02 Aimbot and wallhacks undetectable Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
[PS3] B02 Aimbot and wallhacks undetectable Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
[PS3] B02 Aimbot and wallhacks undetectable Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[PS3] B02 Aimbot and wallhacks undetectable

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

[LKWP]FALADOR

I can not seem to find a working link without surveys, So I am trusting someone here can find the right file and maybe crack it with a Brute force or Dictionary attack?? So far I have found a load of them that are all just surveys or needs a password that requires a survey to get the password and im like are you guys trollin me?Troll

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

I have been looking for one of these too for xbox 360 BUT ALL OF THEM had surveys unfortunatelly..
The only way was to bypass surveys or crack the winrar password...
BUT there seem to be NO way to bypass surveys because they got all patched..
Unlocking password for winrar seem to be impossible either.....
I dont think this is a website that can help u with ps3 BO2 aimbots or wallhacks.. Sad

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

You have to have a CFW installed. I'm on firmware 4.31 running a CFW jailbreak, once you jailbreak you can use homebrew apps that let you install mod menus and such

[PS3] B02 Aimbot and wallhacks undetectable Rsz_1r10  

https://github.com/SethWiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I don´t know either why getting one´s hands on decent CoD hacks always has to be a survey. Are most of them fake and/or just greedy as hell? Did they make it or download from survey themselves? There are countless of websites that are only dedicated to some hack for the game with survey download and probably youtube demonstration -_-

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 2/28/2013, 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

there are some bo2 hacks on http://www.ps3hax.net/

[PS3] B02 Aimbot and wallhacks undetectable Rsz_1r10  

https://github.com/SethWiiPlaza

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum