BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Anyone good at making cinema 4d Signatures / Avatars Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Anyone good at making cinema 4d Signatures / Avatars Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Anyone good at making cinema 4d Signatures / Avatars Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Anyone good at making cinema 4d Signatures / Avatars Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Anyone good at making cinema 4d Signatures / Avatars Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Anyone good at making cinema 4d Signatures / Avatars Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Anyone good at making cinema 4d Signatures / Avatars Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Anyone good at making cinema 4d Signatures / Avatars Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Anyone good at making cinema 4d Signatures / Avatars Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Anyone good at making cinema 4d Signatures / Avatars Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone good at making cinema 4d Signatures / Avatars

+2
CH90
uncompareable
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

uncompareable

Hi guys, Was just wondering if someone could make me an animated avatar with my name in it?
x°¿NeXuS¿°x
And send me the link ?

Regards

NeXuS/Uncompareable

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

I can do that but I'm charging for it.......
if you are interested I can send you my list

uncompareable

I was hoping i wouldn't have to pay ... Is there any other things i could do? But you can send me your list

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

aww I'm sorry man, that's the only way for now

Here's the list
Spoiler:

juan112

juan112
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

@uncompareable
CH90 makes its working very good Wink

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

CH90.

uncompareable

Can you make a trial one for me? Like to see if i like it?

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

@juan112
thank you man Very Happy

@seth
what happened seth? do you need me? tongue

@uncompareable
LOL! if I make a "trial", I would be spending the same time anyway....that's why they've their warranty Very Happy

just look around, every 3d animation that you can see "everywhere" was made by me....so you must judge by these works Troll

uncompareable

So has everyone of them played you £25¿

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

noup, when I started to do them here, I made free animations just for trusted users(many of them are in the top posters list).....and then I started to charge because actually that's my job and it's very hard to finish something like these in a short time so it would not be free all the time/forever.

uncompareable

Oh okay :/ don't worry about it then

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

uncompareable wrote:Oh okay :/ don't worry about it then

ok, if in the future you're still interested just send me a pm Wink

uncompareable

I'll try and do it myself Razz £25 is about too much for me Sad thanks anyway

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

25 dollars isnt that much considering how much time you put into it

uncompareable

What's the average wage in america? Bet ur earning more and hour than someone doing really hard work ;D just saying

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

CH90, Did u learn this as an ACTUAL job? OR just a hobby? (IF its a hobby,did u learn it from somewhere?)
IT dosent seem like u learnt from internet or something. cus all the animations you do are professional work Cool anyway, Great work bro!

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

First was as a hobby but then I needed a job and I specialized in this area...I have not a title, but I'm "trained" to do professional TV commercials...if you try to learn it through Internet then it will take many years...
I have a cousin who works at Universal Studios(in the same desing area)and he was here in Guatemala a few years and he taught me quite Very Happy

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

woah, nice man, For me, im thinking of doing like a job that is releated to video editings??? haha, anyway, you are already a professional Cool

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

yeah! this work is very very exciting for results but requires enough patience...if you like it, then apply there thumbsup

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

Yeah man, Im going to apply REALLY soon, Im guessing it's going to be my hobby/job computer

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum