BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Call of Duty: GHOSTS Gameplay Trailer Reveal Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Call of Duty: GHOSTS Gameplay Trailer Reveal Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Call of Duty: GHOSTS Gameplay Trailer Reveal Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Call of Duty: GHOSTS Gameplay Trailer Reveal Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Call of Duty: GHOSTS Gameplay Trailer Reveal Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Call of Duty: GHOSTS Gameplay Trailer Reveal Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Call of Duty: GHOSTS Gameplay Trailer Reveal Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Call of Duty: GHOSTS Gameplay Trailer Reveal Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Call of Duty: GHOSTS Gameplay Trailer Reveal Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Call of Duty: GHOSTS Gameplay Trailer Reveal Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Call of Duty: GHOSTS Gameplay Trailer Reveal

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

Next Call of Duty on Next Gen console

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

wow, finally looks more interesting than Goldeneye hahaha
I was saying that I had seen your avatar before Razz

I think that the WiiU will not meet that game Sad

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

HAHAHA, yeah,my avatar is from call of duty ghost and also,wii u MIGHT and here is another trailer

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Yeah. Let me get started.

Their great new feature are:
- Sliding (uhh, just like dolphin dive or basically a direct copy from medal of honor)
- Character costumisation (basically picking from what they usually randomly give to you, pretty much just like on black ops 1 or what´s in conduit 2)
- Jumping instead of climbing over when you run at obstacles (just like on goldeneye wii)
- Great new story line pulled out of a$$ (America being devastated and you´re the underdog)
- "Great" new graphics (k, slightly better), character emotions (big deal seeing one more tear or not)

Was that it? Is this a troll video? Shocked No.

I thought it was bad, but didn´t expect it to be that disappointing already in the trailer. Imagine all the glitches, bugs and lag that may occur during actually playing this. *Cough* Black Ops 2. A new engine may do things better but isn´t guaranteed to do old things as good as before. Wink

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 5/21/2013, 8:47 pm; edited 3 times in total

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

AHAHAH!! i know right!!! So, im not gonna buy this since there will be n00bs camping and just turning around the corners.. Razz Also, infinityward makes so many overpowered guns (They cant balance it) and stupid deathstreak like dead man's hand, hahaha
But i love treyarch games like black ops 2, they have done a great job
JUST HAVE TO FIX THE GLITCHES Cool

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Like we´ve seen in the past, they don´t take time fixing the game after the first few months. Sometimes they never even do if it gets too much work or something. Quick money grab and working on the next game.

I´m done, definitely. F*ck their garbage games.

Everyone that pre-orders this game now is a damn retard.

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Like we´ve seen in the past, they don´t take time fixing the game after the first few months. Sometimes they never even do if it gets too much work or something. Quick money grab and working on the next game.

I´m done, definitely. F*ck their garbage games.

Everyone that pre-orders this game now is a damn retard.
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!! lol!
Also, they f*cked up the preorder for black ops 2, they said u have to preorder to get nuketown 2025, now its free, haha, also, for wiiu, WHY IS THERE NO DLC OR NUKETOWN 2025?? exdee!

juan112

juan112
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

cool cheers

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

yeah, i know, the graphics look awesome Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: