BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
About to quit wii if you guys cant seriously help me Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
About to quit wii if you guys cant seriously help me Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
About to quit wii if you guys cant seriously help me Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
About to quit wii if you guys cant seriously help me Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
About to quit wii if you guys cant seriously help me Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
About to quit wii if you guys cant seriously help me Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
About to quit wii if you guys cant seriously help me Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
About to quit wii if you guys cant seriously help me Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
About to quit wii if you guys cant seriously help me Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
About to quit wii if you guys cant seriously help me Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

About to quit wii if you guys cant seriously help me

+2
Welohabi
~Maverick~
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

~Maverick~

~Maverick~

So i had the problem with some codes not workin and we kinda fixed that one. but now i went to get on and my allies gone, stats reset everything.
So at this point im really at my breaking point. Then i get everything redone and all and i go to join a game and it freezes when it says waiting for other players. tried it three times. took off codes and same result. 
My wii was like an inch from being two million pieces of a wii. Part of it may of been the MAC BYPASS which i used as instructed but yet the next time i tried to reload it without it i still couldnt get on. so i guess i have to format my wii again for like 6th time now

Codes:

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

I love it when people b!tch about having no idea what they are doing. Half of these codes are shit. Learn how to find the problem by deduction.

The energy you give, you shall receive.

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Use a new code list with codes that are updated and working.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Don´t use crap codes.
Figure it out and trash the code.
http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t493-tutorial-finding-the-faulty-codes#855

I don´t know if there are Wii´s smashed because of fools releasing fake codes that don´t work. Sad xD

WHY THE FUCK 12 IMPACT CODES.
THERE`S JUST ONE!

~Maverick~

~Maverick~

Welohabi wrote:I love it when people b!tch about having no idea what they are doing. Half of these codes are shit. Learn how to find the problem by deduction.
Well no duh dipshit but there's a problem with that. I can't go into a lobby to test them because it always freezes.
Thanks for the help guys. Almost no help this time

juan112

juan112
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

~Maverick~ wrote:Well no duh dipshit but there's a problem with that. I can't go into a lobby to test them because it always freezes.
Thanks for the help guys. Almost no help this time
why? but you not banned or?
i think your codes freezes the game

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

He wants you to find the code which freezes.

~Maverick~

~Maverick~

I love your help guys like it never occurrd to me to try some of this stuff. Like bully I tried putting on some new codes and since it froze I took them off yet it still does it. I had this same problem with private matches before if I was host I always froze when it was loading. But I think I'll try TheDetonator's approach after I format it. Also yeah I tried the unban code and when I took it back off no i was still banned

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

After you get everything fixed add me cuz i deleted your old profile.

~Maverick~

~Maverick~

Ok shadow like i got the freezeing to stop but now it gives me seven seconds of a black screen and i levitate over the map several feet

avenged sevenfold

avenged sevenfold

Sounds like you have some serious issues bro.Does the game freeze or levitate  even when you are not using homebrew?

~Maverick~

~Maverick~

I fixed the levitation problem but now if i change my codes reset my account everytime

juan112

juan112
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

~Maverick~ wrote:I fixed the levitation problem but now if i change my codes reset my account everytime
do you use a unbann code?

~Maverick~

~Maverick~

The Mac spoofer and I tried the Mac bypasss an then everything started happening

juan112

juan112
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

~Maverick~ wrote:The Mac spoofer and I tried the Mac bypasss an then everything started happening
I use 2 unban code and works very good Very Happy

~Maverick~

~Maverick~

What are they?

juan112

juan112
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

~Maverick~ wrote:What are they?
i send you pm Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]