BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Zombie And Multiplayer Code Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Zombie And Multiplayer Code Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Zombie And Multiplayer Code Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Zombie And Multiplayer Code Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Zombie And Multiplayer Code Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Zombie And Multiplayer Code Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Zombie And Multiplayer Code Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Zombie And Multiplayer Code Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Zombie And Multiplayer Code Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Zombie And Multiplayer Code Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zombie And Multiplayer Code

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zombie And Multiplayer Code Empty Zombie And Multiplayer Code 7/19/2013, 2:13 pm

avenged sevenfold

avenged sevenfold

I have looked almost everywhere for a code that lets you play zombies while having multiplayer codes on your SD card.If someone has the code,can they pos it here.Or if BULLY has it,can you post it as a topic or something?It would be much appreciated. I wouldnt even be asking if i would have gotten a usb gecko.But oh well I guess. Thanks :-)

2Zombie And Multiplayer Code Empty Re: Zombie And Multiplayer Code 7/19/2013, 2:34 pm

avenged sevenfold

avenged sevenfold

Also,is there a moon jump zombies code? The ones I have found do not wok.I only trust bully codes and people on this site.

3Zombie And Multiplayer Code Empty Re: Zombie And Multiplayer Code 7/19/2013, 9:38 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

avenged sevenfold wrote:I have looked almost everywhere for a code that lets you play zombies while having multiplayer codes on your SD card.If someone has the code,can they pos it here.Or if BULLY has it,can you post it as a topic or something?It would be much appreciated. I wouldnt even be asking if i would have gotten a usb gecko.But oh well I guess. Thanks :-)
My codes are usually built to never freeze. The only problem with the online activator is that it also counts for zombies online which would activate e.g. multiplayer codes...

avenged sevenfold wrote:Also,is there a moon jump zombies code? The ones I have found do not wok.I only trust bully codes and people on this site.
fail 
http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t103-moon-jump
http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t468-super-jump

4Zombie And Multiplayer Code Empty Re: Zombie And Multiplayer Code 7/20/2013, 8:00 am

avenged sevenfold

avenged sevenfold

WOW.you are right.It was about 2am.I was pretty tired.Sorry for the stupid question.The game freezes when i go to play zombies with Bully codes on.I ade sure theywere your codes.IDK.Its all good though.thanks for your help.Again,so sorry for the dumb question.

EPIC fail  Well,Closed ?

5Zombie And Multiplayer Code Empty Re: Zombie And Multiplayer Code 7/20/2013, 9:14 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Yes, everything has been said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum