BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
(Code Request) DanceDanceRevolution II - Classic Controller Remap: switch A with D-Right and B with D-Down Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
(Code Request) DanceDanceRevolution II - Classic Controller Remap: switch A with D-Right and B with D-Down Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
(Code Request) DanceDanceRevolution II - Classic Controller Remap: switch A with D-Right and B with D-Down Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
(Code Request) DanceDanceRevolution II - Classic Controller Remap: switch A with D-Right and B with D-Down Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
(Code Request) DanceDanceRevolution II - Classic Controller Remap: switch A with D-Right and B with D-Down Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
(Code Request) DanceDanceRevolution II - Classic Controller Remap: switch A with D-Right and B with D-Down Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
(Code Request) DanceDanceRevolution II - Classic Controller Remap: switch A with D-Right and B with D-Down Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
(Code Request) DanceDanceRevolution II - Classic Controller Remap: switch A with D-Right and B with D-Down Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
(Code Request) DanceDanceRevolution II - Classic Controller Remap: switch A with D-Right and B with D-Down Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
(Code Request) DanceDanceRevolution II - Classic Controller Remap: switch A with D-Right and B with D-Down Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

(Code Request) DanceDanceRevolution II - Classic Controller Remap: switch A with D-Right and B with D-Down

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jirakon

Jirakon

I have a Wii U now (which has no Gamecube ports), but I'd like to continue playing DanceDanceRevolution II [SUREA4]. I bought a Mayflash adapter that allows a Gamecube controller/dance mat to be plugged in to the Wii Remote and be treated like a Classic Controller. The only problem is that the dance mat arrows all get mapped to the D-Pad. So as long as I'm pressing the left arrow, I can't press the right arrow. Likewise, as long as I'm pressing the up arrow, I can't press the down arrow. It won't recognize simultaneous opposite D-Pad entries. This is a major problem in higher-level songs.

I've searched long and hard for a solution, but the simplest one seems to be a remap of two buttons. The game allows me to use A/B/X/Y as directional inputs once the song has started. So if I had a Gecko code that swapped A with D-Right and B with D-Down, the songs would work just fine. Navigating the menus would be a little awkward, but I don't mind that.

I would really appreciate any help on the matter. Please let me know if I can provide any additional information.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Did you hack your Virtual Wii in Wii U? Button remappings in a Gecko code can be difficult, especially for some people, but it can be done. Also, I heard that these dance games are very difficult to hack because of the constantly changing values. And I don't think that anyone in your exact situation has a Gecko to make the code. Also, is it the Classic Controller Pro for Wii or Wii U that you are using? My guess is the Wii, right?

(Code Request) DanceDanceRevolution II - Classic Controller Remap: switch A with D-Right and B with D-Down LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Jirakon

Jirakon

I do have the Homebrew Channel in vWii. The adapter treats the dance mat as a Wii Classic Controller, not a Wii U Pro Controller.

I wasn't aware of any added difficulty caused by the nature of dance games. I appreciate the information. Is there anything else I can provide to make it easier? I don't have a Gecko, but is there any other way I could find the code points for the button mappings? Perhaps through Dolphin somehow?

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

If you have a super ass high-tech computer, then I guess you could try with Dolphin, but the memory isn't the same as the Wii. So, just keep that in mind. Wink

(Code Request) DanceDanceRevolution II - Classic Controller Remap: switch A with D-Right and B with D-Down LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Jirakon

Jirakon

Oh, I didn't mean playing it in Dolphin. I've tried that before, but there's no way to prevent the arrows drifting from the audio over the course of a song. I was just wondering if there's some USB Gecko alternative that would help me get the proper code points by using Dolphin. From your last statement, it sounds like there isn't. I suppose I'll just hold out hope that someone here is set up more favorably for this situation.

Thanks again for all your help. Please let me know if there's anything more I can do.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum