BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Call of Duty Black Ops Redbox Possible  Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Call of Duty Black Ops Redbox Possible  Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Call of Duty Black Ops Redbox Possible  Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Call of Duty Black Ops Redbox Possible  Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Call of Duty Black Ops Redbox Possible  Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Call of Duty Black Ops Redbox Possible  Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Call of Duty Black Ops Redbox Possible  Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Call of Duty Black Ops Redbox Possible  Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Call of Duty Black Ops Redbox Possible  Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Call of Duty Black Ops Redbox Possible  Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Call of Duty Black Ops Redbox Possible

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Well I have been looking at the DVAR's for Black Ops and something hit me when I was going through the Helicopter stuff. I found the script line for the red boxes when you are controlling the Helicopter. It's hard to see but it's in the game.
Call of Duty Black Ops Redbox Possible  Mqdefault

If you can't see heres a video I found of it.

Once I get my PS3 back (I left it at my GF's house) I'm going to see what I can do about it.  Twisted Evil  If I can get it right it will be the biggest dick move in the game since god mode mainly because it would prove so many people wrong xD.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Too bad you can't get Chopper Gunner in the Wii version. If the Wii version was just like the PS3 and Xbox360 version, we could have so much more possibilities of making awesome hacks. But that's not to say that awesome hacks haven't been made for the Wii version. Twisted Evil

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

It can't really be done since the Chopper Gunner is not in the game. On MW3 it was different, there is access to the Predator Missile.

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:It can't really be done since the Chopper Gunner is not in the game. On MW3 it was different, there is access to the Predator Missile.
I know that I was talking about for PS3 and Xbox. I never really got why they toke out those killstreaks for the Wii. Kinda makes me mad in a way because it's bs.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

They took them out because it wouldn't work properly such as rendering the whole map at once. It can be seen when you use moon jump or something.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

^Yeah, it's because the Wii's hardware isn't as powerful as the Xbox360 or PS3. The PS3 has something like 4 GB of RAM, while the Wii has only 512 MB (I think). Also, the PS3 and Xbox360 can render graphics upto 1080p. The Wii only goes upto 480p. It seems like Nintendo's hardware will always be obsolete even when they release something new!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum