BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Retarded N00bLeaker(s) Think They Have Wii U ISOs Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Retarded N00bLeaker(s) Think They Have Wii U ISOs Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Retarded N00bLeaker(s) Think They Have Wii U ISOs Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Retarded N00bLeaker(s) Think They Have Wii U ISOs Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Retarded N00bLeaker(s) Think They Have Wii U ISOs Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Retarded N00bLeaker(s) Think They Have Wii U ISOs Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Retarded N00bLeaker(s) Think They Have Wii U ISOs Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Retarded N00bLeaker(s) Think They Have Wii U ISOs Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Retarded N00bLeaker(s) Think They Have Wii U ISOs Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Retarded N00bLeaker(s) Think They Have Wii U ISOs Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Retarded N00bLeaker(s) Think They Have Wii U ISOs

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Retarded N00bLeaker(s) Think They Have Wii U ISOs Screen10

LMFAO! He prolly got that off of TPB and was scammed and didn't even realize it! xD This is how brain-dead some N00bLeakers can actually be. A 5 year old could easily take an ISO which God knows what's in it and rename it to "Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii U.iso". And there's some brain-dead retards *cough*N00bLeakers*cough* out there that actually think it's real. I don't know how the fuck they think that it could even be used, whether or not it's real. Fucking retards!  Rolling Eyes  lmao2 

Link to the message:
http://bit.ly/1sXeEcd

Retarded N00bLeaker(s) Think They Have Wii U ISOs LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

The only reason to go to n00bstealers is to amuse on the super-retard mode going on and to feel like an abnormally smart person. xD

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

There site is dying anyway admins, mods, coders, even graphic artists. Reason being in my eyes everyone who is on that site who claims to act smart and shit are just people with there heads shoved so far up there asses that they can brush there teeth with toilet paper. On top of that anyone who asks a question ither A never gets answered or B they get dissed for it and shit. Again mainly because there heads are to fucking swelled up. I'll admit it there are still a handful of people on the site who are okay and you could kick it with. In all of that is why I came here to learn instead of there. Granted I'm a pain and keep missing the easiest step ever with DVAR coding but at least I'm learning and you guys make it feel welcomed. Something that site lost a long time ago.This is a perfect example of what I was talking about -_-. http://bit.ly/1A536EM

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@Bully

That's exactly why I went there! xD

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Haha dumbass. I should rename my black ops iso and black ops 2 and say i got wii-u isos lmao.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@TheDetonator

Only if you want to look like a retard! xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum