BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Forumotion sucks now Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Forumotion sucks now Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Forumotion sucks now Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Forumotion sucks now Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Forumotion sucks now Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Forumotion sucks now Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Forumotion sucks now Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Forumotion sucks now Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Forumotion sucks now Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Forumotion sucks now Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forumotion sucks now

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question Forumotion sucks now 12/21/2014, 4:21 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

For everyone who doesn't know, this website is hosted by Forumotion just like WiiPlaza and many other forums. 1 - 2 years ago the hosting was pretty great and I was familiar with how the forum works so I decided to choose them. Back then almost no downtimes, no glitches and relatively fast loading times. Now it's garbage, there are downtimes every few days, slow website loading and they somehow managed to fuck up the indexing Google does for the forum's content so that things will no longer get picked up by the search engine. It works normally in Bing but not Google. I complained, they supposedly fixed an issue but nothing happened.

Basically if you intend to make a decent forum you better not choose Forumotion. They didn't have ads at first but now they do and most file hoster links automatically get adf.ly'ed by the forum software. They also make you pay for removing their ads, getting more attachment storage, removing their copyright on a free forum software and obviously for a custom domain which can't be free anyway. I wrote this post in Notepad++ because the forum wasn't reachable at that time, just a spinning "loading" icon. Some forum improvement suggestions made on their help forum are from 2008 which are super useful but still haven't been implemented yet and it's almost 2015. Terrible internal search engine as well.

Forumotion SUCKS!

2Question Re: Forumotion sucks now 12/21/2014, 4:45 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Yeah, I was wondering why the fuck is there a stupid spinning progress icon.

Forumotion sucks now Screen62

Forumotion sucks now LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

3Question Re: Forumotion sucks now 12/21/2014, 8:04 am

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Ya i couldn't load this site yesterday evening, it just kept loading. I thought it was just my end but i guess not.

4Question Re: Forumotion sucks now 12/21/2014, 8:08 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

TheDetonator wrote:Ya i couldn't load this site yesterday evening, it just kept loading. I thought it was just my end but i guess not.
If other sites work it's the site's fault otherwise your Internet or system Smile

5Question Re: Forumotion sucks now 12/21/2014, 8:52 am

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

No it was forumotion because this site and the monster site wouldn't load but evverything else worked fine.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum