BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
playstation hacking?HELP! !lol Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
playstation hacking?HELP! !lol Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
playstation hacking?HELP! !lol Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
playstation hacking?HELP! !lol Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
playstation hacking?HELP! !lol Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
playstation hacking?HELP! !lol Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
playstation hacking?HELP! !lol Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
playstation hacking?HELP! !lol Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
playstation hacking?HELP! !lol Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
playstation hacking?HELP! !lol Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

playstation hacking?HELP! !lol

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question playstation hacking?HELP! !lol 1/20/2015, 8:46 am

HeadShot:O

alright so i just scored a job xD. wall mart lmao. saving up for a ps3 or 4 idk yet lol. prob 4 and BO 2 and advancedwarfare when i can lol. need to know what im gunna need to hack on it and im hoping someone from this awesome site will give me a little info/help lol.

i need to know what im gunna need to buy cuz ik with hacking theres always something lol
im completely new to it so idk if theres programs i need or something or a channel like on wii idk xD . im lost lol please help ^^

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

There hasn't been any development yet for the PS4. The PS4 is almost twice as much as the PS3 and it can pretty much play the same games. I'd get a PS3 if I were in your situation. There's also a Game Genie for the PS3 that allows you to Hex edit save files and change shit around similar to that of a Gecko.

http://thegamegenie.com/

playstation hacking?HELP! !lol LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

sweet, thanks ^^

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Get a PS3 if you want to do hacking. It's like with the Wii and Wii U. There might come out something for the newer console but since we don't have it yet or know you'll be left waiting for an indefinite amount of time.

so with this i could still do hacks like inf ammo and red box and such?

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

I can help with this Wink Sony is my speaciality Wink.

S@W

S@W
Moderator & Code Porter

HeadShot:O wrote:so with this i could still do hacks like inf ammo and red box and such?

Oh yes, you can play online with a modd menu and authorize the access to those who you want, there are more things than in those of Wii. You can also promote friends if they give to you their logins. There is also tools which is used as a Gecko USB to create your own codes and some everything make where there is just to mark and to inject in your machine: Red Box, God Mode non host, invisibility non host, infinity ammo non host. Some tools are not free.

did you just say invis non host? :O wtf lol.

whole new world out there of hacking for me xD. if i promo ppl im letting em know if they get banned im not at fault lol. if ya want the promo, the risk is a potential ban lol.

and yay shadow lol. when i get it im coming to you mostly for help then lol.

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Lol ya non host xD i troll all the time

id be the one in domination and chucking flashbangs at everyone lol. or the one that walks right up to the campers and cock a grenade for a couple seconds then drop n run lol

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Lol what I normally do is keep it as legit as possibal. When I use my God Mode/Invisible class I always kill a safe distance away so even though I'm invisible the kill still looks legit so fags won't try and get me banned. It only takes a min and a half( Yes I timed it) to unban myself but it's annoying and tedius so ya.

oh shit lol, thats something you gotta teach me how to do lol. and yeah ima try and keep it legit as possible then lol.

wonder how many have been banned just from noobs raging at good players lol

S@W

S@W
Moderator & Code Porter

I do not think the players can ban others if it's what you want to said.

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

HeadShot:O wrote:oh shit lol, thats something you gotta teach me how to do lol. and yeah ima try and keep it legit as possible then lol.

wonder how many have been banned just from noobs raging at good players lol

A shit ton. As a matter of fact the #1 ranked Black Ops 2/Ghost player was demoted and banned simply because of it. It all started with skid's DDoSing him for a few day's. Within those few days he received countless death threats over the phone, email and text message. Once he got on he found that his account was demoted and banned because 16 players had reported him for hacking. When if you went through his gameplay you can see he was legit and just a amazing player. He had after this reached out to Microsoft and Activison who both refused to help him. Once those 2 failed he turned to the only ones left. Yep the hacker's on both games. He paid them to rank him back up and hired them as protection so it won't happen again. These guys make 400 dollars a week protecting and watching this guys profile. It's all over a stupid CoD game. I'm sorry but if you were that you know over a game that's just sad.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Lmao. The CoD community is just so fucking sad. Everyone who is better is automatically a camper and hacker at once xD

People need to get lives and stop thinking a video game is important. Rolling Eyes

word tho lol. people these days. also aparently if youget a headshot with a quick scope your a hacker xD. i get em all the time even when i dont hack haha.

damn id love to be paid to hack someones account to promote them and make sure they stay promoted lol. prob takes them 10 mins each day xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum