BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Is Anyone Else Going To Port Codes? Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Is Anyone Else Going To Port Codes? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Is Anyone Else Going To Port Codes? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Is Anyone Else Going To Port Codes? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Is Anyone Else Going To Port Codes? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Is Anyone Else Going To Port Codes? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Is Anyone Else Going To Port Codes? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Is Anyone Else Going To Port Codes? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Is Anyone Else Going To Port Codes? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Is Anyone Else Going To Port Codes? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Anyone Else Going To Port Codes?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Is anyone else going to port some codes or do I have to port them all? Hey, I don't mind porting them all, as long as I get ALL the credit. xD If you're wondering how I got Code Creator status, it's because I ported just a few codes and did a few other things. You can get code creator status too, if you can port some codes (correctly!). It's not that hard. Wink

If you don't know how to port codes, take a look at this tutorial I made. If you have any questions, leave a reply in that topic. If you think you ported a code correctly, post it in the Code Creator Status topic and either Bully or myself will decide if you deserve Code Creator status. Smile

My Tutorial:
http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t4186-

Code Creator Status Topic:
http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t369-

Is Anyone Else Going To Port Codes? LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

I would but im always on my phone, if im on a computer im busy with something else lmao. But if no one else does it i can volunteer i guess.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

It seems like PC users are decreasing so quickly that most people are now on mobile and unable to do some work on desktop programs. Pretty shocking but oh well.

People also don't care and rather request stuff to be ported than trying themselves. It would already qualify as some sort of code skill and they're afraid it'll be too difficult.

S@W

S@W
Moderator & Code Porter

Code Creator or Code porter ? With Bully's app it's very easy to port codes and get a change of status.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

S@W wrote:Code Creator or Code porter ? With Bully's app it's very easy to port codes and get a change of status.
Obviously porter Smile

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@S@W

When I started code porting, Bully hadn't programmed his app yet. I had to do it manually with HxD. Bully's program works in the same aspect of doing it with HxD, except it's a program doing the comparison and searches.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:@S@W

When I started code porting, Bully hadn't programmed his app yet. I had to do it manually with HxD. Bully's program works in the same aspect of doing it with HxD, except it's a program doing the comparison and searches.
The coder Stuff also made a porting app like mine called "ASMPort" which kinda does the same thing. Again, he made it using my code porting strategy so I'm not suddenly copying him. Wink

You can tell if it works well or not I guess. You've done so many ports. Shocked

I know it's not perfect and fails might happen but that probably isn't possible to tweak. Neutral

Also I could support more codetypes and maybe make the program run more efficiently aka faster but oh well, who cares Smile

S@W

S@W
Moderator & Code Porter

I know shitnbitch  thumbsup , I posted because you put code creator while it's code porter.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@S@W

I know and I was talking about the status not the title. lol

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

I never knew something like that even existed. Now there's no need for porters xD.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

There's always a need for a porter, lol Wink Like Bully had said, it's a probable occurrence for his program to fail, but since the time this topic has been posted, his program is a lot better, especially with the algorithm he uses, yet fails are still possible, just not nearly as much.

It's a good practice for testing the program out by doing a port manually, and then using the porting program. You can analyse how the program made the mistake (if one was made), and how Bully could fix it in an update.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Now this gives me a new idea. We could try machine learning/neural networks for porting since there isn't a proper algorithm which guarantees a correct result, only guessing of search templates and trying our luck. Maybe I can investigate this soon at some point and see if I can somehow feed the neural network properly to make it learn how to port on its own. This could even give us better accuracy. cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum