BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
hmm yes, i have a request. lol Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
hmm yes, i have a request. lol Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
hmm yes, i have a request. lol Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
hmm yes, i have a request. lol Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
hmm yes, i have a request. lol Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
hmm yes, i have a request. lol Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
hmm yes, i have a request. lol Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
hmm yes, i have a request. lol Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
hmm yes, i have a request. lol Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
hmm yes, i have a request. lol Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

hmm yes, i have a request. lol

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Troll hmm yes, i have a request. lol 3/1/2015, 9:47 am

HeadShot:O

so, this is no code request (but if you could make a code that punches them in the face, please do ^^ lmao) this is a request more to the noob players who apparently dont comprehend what you say to them lol.

yes, im talking about the people who see you hack, add you, tell you they want you to hack there level and presteige and give them ingame hacks like invis, or ammo, or moon jump, ect. and when you tell them that you really dont wanna waste your time ( you dont word it like that, usually just some excuse not to ) but you tell them everything they need to hack (name the programs, the homebrew channel , sd card 2gb or if they wanna mod 32 gb usb (i think thats what you need) and refer them to this site for codes or tell them youll give them codes (obviously tell them where you got them and add in the credit things above the codes i give them so dont worry you guys, im not trying to steal credit by doing that lol, i still tell them its your codes and where to go to get more) once there ready to hack) and yet they still reply with "hack me! give me blah blah blah blah" and they just get so annoying. so my request is that someone please find these people, either show them step by step how to hack, or just punch them in the face, lol. when i explain how to hack i add it all like how codes usually have activators and some have things you need to convert a number or name into hex or acsii and all that basic knolage (LOL typo and on that word to xD) and they still seem so lost lol. i even tell them to come here, register and pm me and i can help but they just dont even put in effort, losing faith in noob hacker motivation lol.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Wrong, don't start explaining anything!

1) Tell them you'll do anything if they PAY you via paypal or something
2 a) Get paid and hack the shit they want
2 b) They refuse to pay so you point them here to get along themselves

The end Smile
Example conversation:

^^ good strategy thank you ^^ lol

Whats weed?HAHAHA

Whats weed?HAHAHA
Program Code Creator

When noobs ask me questions like this im just like look on youtube or hell look on bullywiihacks.com i sometimes get a answer like what is bullywiihacks.com im just like wow JUST FUCKING GO TO THAT SITE damn is that to hard to go to a fucking webpage and learn shit from there damn noobs

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭ŠĥåÐøW Tĥé Çødér☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭wØLf Tĥé Béàšt☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭TĥÉ ÑïGgÉrLì§T ñÍgGêR îÑ åLl Øf ÑìGtÖwÑ Šĥîtñbítçĥ ☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭Šêtĥ Tĥé Slàyêr☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭BÌñàry Tĥé Grëàt☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭XxMødzxX Tĥé Pímp☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                 Béšt cødérš Ëvér

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum