BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
CoD Games 4 Wii will Forever be Remembered Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
CoD Games 4 Wii will Forever be Remembered Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
CoD Games 4 Wii will Forever be Remembered Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
CoD Games 4 Wii will Forever be Remembered Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
CoD Games 4 Wii will Forever be Remembered Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
CoD Games 4 Wii will Forever be Remembered Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
CoD Games 4 Wii will Forever be Remembered Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
CoD Games 4 Wii will Forever be Remembered Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
CoD Games 4 Wii will Forever be Remembered Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
CoD Games 4 Wii will Forever be Remembered Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

CoD Games 4 Wii will Forever be Remembered

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zodiac

Code Creator

I don't know why but this song really brings back memories from wii not even about hacking and all that just hanging out with friends and having fun. Whether it be on bo or on mw3, or reflex for that matter. Wii Cod games will always have a special place in my heart. Love ya Cod.  Smile

Song:

Memories

Michael myers:

Old youtube memories with cod:

Last edited by Zodiac on 3/18/2015, 8:33 am; edited 2 times in total

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Just the other day, I zoned out and closed my eyes and saw myself showing my children my USB Gecko, what it was used for, the games we hacked, etc. Damn, I can see us all some day doing the same thing. We'll never forget the awesome times we had hacking the Wii. ^_^

CoD Games 4 Wii will Forever be Remembered LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

CoD Wii will always be remembered as special and the hacking will never be the same again. Sad

Too bad the community dropped from like 30.000 active players to like 1.500 due to Nintendo's lack of 3rd party support and hardware and Treyarch not caring about CoD on a Nintendo platform with a lack of patching support and DLC. Neutral

It had the potential to be the best CoD of all devices but in reality everyone just considers the Wii/Wii U as kids console and inferior.

Whats weed?HAHAHA

Whats weed?HAHAHA
Program Code Creator

also remember Nintendo lost alot of active members due to the nintendo wifi discontinuation sucks how they did this wish w@w was still up and running i will always remember this game as my first raping game ever:D Sad

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭ŠĥåÐøW Tĥé Çødér☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭wØLf Tĥé Béàšt☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭TĥÉ ÑïGgÉrLì§T ñÍgGêR îÑ åLl Øf ÑìGtÖwÑ Šĥîtñbítçĥ ☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭Šêtĥ Tĥé Slàyêr☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭BÌñàry Tĥé Grëàt☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭XxMødzxX Tĥé Pímp☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                 Béšt cødérš Ëvér

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Mw3 wii is where i started off and i met some new people which i literally know personally now xD.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum