BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unban Code Generator

+21
[STG]Sgt.Ghost
vivalasioux
xSwifTeX
SnB@BWH
2pro4u
MisterFreez
theblaster995
TragikRaptor
smither001
Xylon
Yumiko Matsumoto
Merwan999
lucas_23
Caos
edvardson
Herbert01
highwizardz
dark_hollow
eg00r22
The Veteran
Bully@WiiPlaza
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

1Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty Unban Code Generator 7/4/2012, 6:31 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

First topic message reminder :

DOWNLOAD

Update v1.2.
- A little n00b friendlier Very Happy

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 12/8/2014, 8:39 am; edited 11 times in total

26Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Unban Code Generator 8/7/2012, 5:23 am

Caos

That means I'll start over in a row is that I will have to redo all the quests?

27Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Unban Code Generator 8/7/2012, 5:33 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Caos wrote:That means I'll start over in a row is that I will have to redo all the quests?
Once again: Remove the modified data hacks that were saved and then it´s fine

28Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Unban Code Generator 8/7/2012, 5:44 am

Caos

So I'm in the Wii menu after I go to Data Management / Data Backup / Wii / after I search monster hunter 3 and I delete?

29Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Unban Code Generator 8/7/2012, 5:49 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

If you want to start over, you can do that, too.

30Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Unban Code Generator 8/7/2012, 5:52 am

Caos

I do not want to do it again but I do not understand is that I do. I launch the game and delete my file?

31Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Unban Code Generator 8/7/2012, 7:47 am

edvardson

Bully I get this error:Can not open file 'D:\Downloads\mh3_unban_code_generator_v1.2.rar' as archive

32Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Unban Code Generator 8/7/2012, 8:23 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

edvardson wrote:Bully I get this error:Can not open file 'D:\Downloads\mh3_unban_code_generator_v1.2.rar' as archive
Install WinRAR

33Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty N00b question 9/16/2012, 7:36 am

lucas_23

lucas_23

ok maybe im the biggest n00b in the forum but i just want to ask, i generate the code then what? i copy in notepad and use it with my launchers?

Ok now i did it, thank you so much bully your the best, i can play again What a Face

Last edited by lucas_23 on 9/16/2012, 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : solved the problem)

34Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Unban Code Generator 9/16/2012, 7:56 am

Herbert01

lucas_23 wrote:ok maybe im the biggest n00b in the forum but i just want to ask, i generate the code then what? i copy in notepad and use it with my launchers?
Pwned
You must put the code in your .txt where the other codes are.
Then you save as .txt
Then create a .gct with your gecko cheat code manager or whatever you have.
Then put the .gct to your SD card(#=the letter of your SD-card I or E or some other) #/data/gecko/codes/RMHE08
Put SD into your wii start homebrew channel and start gecko (monster hunter tri disc inside the wii)
Then you can go online with no problems
But you must play with gecko all time when you want to go online.
And your friendlist in mh3 is deleted
Closed

35Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Unban Code Generator 9/16/2012, 8:28 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

The friendlist depends on the unban code. Do NOT use a new one if you´re not banned. And do NOT lose your current one. And do NOT share your personal one publicly.

36Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Unban Code Generator 9/16/2012, 8:45 am

Herbert01

Yes i' ve forgot to say it.

37Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Unban Code Generator 9/24/2012, 7:54 am

Merwan999

Hi,wie entpacke ich die Datei bei mir kommt irgend was mit Passwort...ich versuchs schon so lange um endlich wieder online zu hacken...
Danke Merwan

38Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Unban Code Generator 9/24/2012, 8:00 am

Herbert01

Merwan999 wrote:Hi,wie entpacke ich die Datei bei mir kommt irgend was mit Passwort...ich versuchs schon so lange um endlich wieder online zu hacken...
Danke Merwan
Oben unter dem Download steht ein Passwort dieses brauchst du um in die Datei reinzukommen.
Closed

39Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Unban Code Generator 9/25/2012, 11:40 am

Yumiko Matsumoto

hey when i put the password it says wrong pass? Crying or Very sad

40Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Unban Code Generator 9/25/2012, 11:51 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

It works perfectly.

After the MW3 community, the MH3 community straight follows in terms of stupidity. There were already 3 people or something who failed to see the password. I may make it in HUGE letters next time, just for the blind. Rolling Eyes

41Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Unban Code Generator 9/26/2012, 1:10 am

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:It works perfectly.

After the MW3 community, the MH3 community straight follows in terms of stupidity. There were already 3 people or something who failed to see the password. I may make it in HUGE letters next time, just for the blind. Rolling Eyes

Mhh, and I heard about many people who it did not work anything.

For all the people are intelligent, or at least have a few brain cells, there is no problem Wink Only download, fill in the password, extract, and delete the RENAMETO part. So try it again, I have uploaded an extractet file (I hope it's OK.) Here
This is also Renamed, so you really shouldn't have problems with it.

Greetings

42Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Unban Code Generator 11/3/2012, 6:15 am

smither001

smither001

Thanks...

43Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Unban Code Generator 11/3/2012, 10:25 am

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

I haven't my title without a reason... Smile

Sincerely

44Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Unban Code Generator 12/3/2012, 12:46 am

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

But you must know you OS Bit number.
Windows XP = Windows x64
Windows 7 = Windows x86 Online
Windows 8 = Windows x86 Offline
and so on. And then you must rightclick on the file and then choose basic program. Then search in C:/Programs/Java/bin/
Theres a .exe file (SE Binary). With this you can open it.

45Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Unban Code Generator 12/6/2012, 8:26 pm

TragikRaptor

TragikRaptor

I couldn't use Gecko's because i'am loading the cIos 223 with anti-002
So i use uloader, but i added the cheat the program gave to me to the .gct with the CodeManager, didn't seem to work... it instead wipes my I.D. and when i create a new one it bans me before i go online, any suggestion.?

Last edited by TragikRaptor on 12/6/2012, 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

46Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Unban Code Generator 12/6/2012, 8:46 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Don´t use cheats to modify data and use the unban code you received from the generator.

47Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Unban Code Generator 12/6/2012, 10:30 pm

TragikRaptor

TragikRaptor

The unban code modifies data.

48Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Unban Code Generator 12/6/2012, 10:33 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

-.-

Don´t use codes that modify data but still use the unban code, damnit. Use your brain Rolling Eyes

49Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Unban Code Generator 12/6/2012, 10:45 pm

TragikRaptor

TragikRaptor

Yeah yeah, sure.

50Unban Code Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Unban Code Generator 12/7/2012, 9:37 am

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

Hey, didn't you say that it's the easiest way to unban, Bully? Razz It's the 11th time that someone ask noobish questions lmao
Ok, may this help:

Download (follow the steps)
Choose your region (PAL=Europe NTSC=US)
Click unban me now
Copy the code in the code txt file
Activate the code

Everybody who still ask is a big noob Rolling Eyes
If you're still banned, you also have to change your Support code. Theres also a code which changes ALL. You must search Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum