BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
The Ultimate solution to the non-functioning of the COD games on the Wii Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
The Ultimate solution to the non-functioning of the COD games on the Wii Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
The Ultimate solution to the non-functioning of the COD games on the Wii Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
The Ultimate solution to the non-functioning of the COD games on the Wii Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
The Ultimate solution to the non-functioning of the COD games on the Wii Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
The Ultimate solution to the non-functioning of the COD games on the Wii Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
The Ultimate solution to the non-functioning of the COD games on the Wii Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
The Ultimate solution to the non-functioning of the COD games on the Wii Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
The Ultimate solution to the non-functioning of the COD games on the Wii Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
The Ultimate solution to the non-functioning of the COD games on the Wii Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ultimate solution to the non-functioning of the COD games on the Wii

+2
SnB@BWH
DjazaiyeurHD
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DjazaiyeurHD

DjazaiyeurHD
Fag
Fag

Fuck Allah and the ragheads that praise him

Go to the link:
http://djazaiyeurhacks.xooit.biz/t200-Explanation-The-ultimate-solution-to-the-non-functioning-of-the-COD-games-on-the-Wii.htm

for more questions add me on Skype: enicoh.siad

Idiot gave us his skype
^^^^^^ SKYPE RESOLVE AND DDOS HIM!.

Last edited by Binary@BWH on 4/20/2015, 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : jew)

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

What's up with you stupid fucking ragheads always singing praise to your "almighty" Allah? You even stole our buttons that CH90 made for this site and used it on your own. You and your raghead buddies stole almost everything from this site, including our avatars. Fuck you! Your tutorial sucks ass and everyone knows how to do that anyways. I've been watching you on this site and you've been making accounts with different, but very similar names. You couldn't even post in the right section. Rolling Eyes Why are you ragheads so fucking retarded?

The Ultimate solution to the non-functioning of the COD games on the Wii LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

The fuck is this shit? Praise allah?? Praise these nuts. Tired of you fuckheads and the praise allah shit, you don't see me going around saying praise god, i only say that to people that are actually my own religion for example the people in my church. So shove that allah bullshit down your throat and keep it there.

As for your tutorial, are you just trying to promote your shitty website? I mean really an anonymous mask in the back? Copying and pasting codes from other websites is not what anonymous does unless i been living under a rock. Your forum's layout alone pisses me off, were you taking LSD while you made it, how long did the masterpiece take you xd.

You Algerians fascinate me.

Whats weed?HAHAHA

Whats weed?HAHAHA
Program Code Creator

who let this kid back on the site?

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭ŠĥåÐøW Tĥé Çødér☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭wØLf Tĥé Béàšt☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭TĥÉ ÑïGgÉrLì§T ñÍgGêR îÑ åLl Øf ÑìGtÖwÑ Šĥîtñbítçĥ ☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭Šêtĥ Tĥé Slàyêr☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭BÌñàry Tĥé Grëàt☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭XxMødzxX Tĥé Pímp☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                 Béšt cødérš Ëvér

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@TheDetonator

Well said! xD

@Whats weed?HAHAHA

Apparently, the raghead was never banned in the first place.

The Ultimate solution to the non-functioning of the COD games on the Wii LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Binary@BWH

Binary@BWH
Uber Website Hacker and Mod

Lmfao and I thought black people were supposed to be stereotypical thieves. Apparently it's Bin Laden's worshippers . Do us all a favor and go back to making your mustard gas like the 1337 chemists you guys claim to be. Oh and just to let you know, Mustard gas is made of nothing but ammonia and bleach, why don't you try and make it some time Wink don't forget to keep your windows closed...

++Mentor++ wrote:We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek
after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color,
without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals.
You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us
and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals.

Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is
that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like.
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.

I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual,
but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike.

The Ultimate solution to the non-functioning of the COD games on the Wii Ghu3eV

The Ultimate solution to the non-functioning of the COD games on the Wii Goombasig

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

This kid is a failure in so many ways...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum