BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Black ops - SC7E52 - Custom Class Freeze Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Black ops - SC7E52 - Custom Class Freeze Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Black ops - SC7E52 - Custom Class Freeze Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Black ops - SC7E52 - Custom Class Freeze Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Black ops - SC7E52 - Custom Class Freeze Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Black ops - SC7E52 - Custom Class Freeze Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Black ops - SC7E52 - Custom Class Freeze Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Black ops - SC7E52 - Custom Class Freeze Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Black ops - SC7E52 - Custom Class Freeze Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Black ops - SC7E52 - Custom Class Freeze Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black ops - SC7E52 - Custom Class Freeze

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

negativexclan

negativexclan

Hello, I was on Black ops today and I got hopped and some guy (¿StrongHopper¿) who hacked my profile and edited my custom classes which were turned into Tomahawks Class where every weapon was Tomahawk besides the 2nd equipment which was a Flashbang(I'm pretty sure that's a glitch... Idk though. ). Anyways, does anyone know how to fix this cause a lot of people have this problem. Yes, I do have anti hop but, I was using my Mod Menu at the time which didn't have codes on it. Also, can someone make a code to prevent this? Thank You!

- xReVoLT - iTheme

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Yep simply use Bullys create a class program get classes to the ones that are messed up. Do not look at them until you are in a match once you use the classes and get the match done with you can look at your classes they will be fixed.

negativexclan

negativexclan

It turns out the "Custom Classes" button is still F'd up. So, every time I press that it'll freeze my Wii. But, when I used my Mod Menu and promoted myself and did other stuff like modded my stats and oddly enough, it worked! Very Happy Thanks for the Help!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

If the custom classes button freezes the class which is about to be selected is broken so running a class mod code will fix it. Fucking idiots still didn't get a life and hop in an old-ass video game. Rolling Eyes

negativexclan

negativexclan

Yea, No. I ran the codes and made a new pair of custom class codes and still nothing. But, Custom Classes is frozen... But, I don't care anyways cause I got what I needed. For others having this problem, to fix it just go into a private match and it should work. It worked for me this way at least...

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

You need to replace everything in all classes to be sure it will fix the freezing because bad values in any inventory slot can cause a freeze. Not when you play a match though.

negativexclan

negativexclan

Yea but How? I can't even access the Custom Classes cause every time I press "Custom Classes" button, it freezes. Also, I know 1-5 Custom Classes mod. I do not know 6-10. I know it's a bad value and all and if there's no way for me to access it then I'm screwed.

Class 1 is F'd up. All Tomahawks and Btw, I fixed classes issue but, the button still freezes :/ Hmmm...

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

How? By using a code. It doesn't require you to enter the "Custom Classes" menu. How can this be so hard. Just make a full class for 1 - 5 using my program and that's it. Rolling Eyes

negativexclan

negativexclan

No. Idk anymore... And no. Your program is very easy to use. Also, I used the program made by strakn and it says on the program "Must goto Custom Classes to Activate". Also, like I said, the Custom Classes have been replaced to default. But, the Wii still freezes. Yes, I've tried without any codes on. Still freezes. Idk anymore bout this situation. Last time this happened, I just made a new profile and all was good... Idk though.

Advanced iOS App Hacker/Themer for Jailbreak. Working on iOS 9 Jailbreak and Darwin's Bypass with nvRAM Bypass. Add my Repo for App/Game Hacks(PM Me for App Hack Requests and I'll try to hack it):

http://cydia.myrepospace.com/xReVoLT/

NOTE:
- Packages are down right now...
- Over 16,000+ Repo Downloads

- Thank You
[Signature Updated Last on: 8/1/2015 at 5:01 PM]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum