BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Having Problems With Wii After Changing From PAL to NTSC-U Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Having Problems With Wii After Changing From PAL to NTSC-U Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Having Problems With Wii After Changing From PAL to NTSC-U Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Having Problems With Wii After Changing From PAL to NTSC-U Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Having Problems With Wii After Changing From PAL to NTSC-U Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Having Problems With Wii After Changing From PAL to NTSC-U Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Having Problems With Wii After Changing From PAL to NTSC-U Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Having Problems With Wii After Changing From PAL to NTSC-U Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Having Problems With Wii After Changing From PAL to NTSC-U Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Having Problems With Wii After Changing From PAL to NTSC-U Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Having Problems With Wii After Changing From PAL to NTSC-U

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ArrowAC

ArrowAC

Well I have a PAL Wii Which when I moved everything is NTSC-U, So I Installed the NTSC-U Wii Menu Wad and then used AnyRegionChanger to get WiiShopChannel to work..

But I have some Issues

- Installing Mario Kart Channel WAD (FROM MARIOKARTWII) Just takes me to Wii Menu
- Loading Region Settings (NOT COUNTRY SETTINGS!) just takes me to Wii Menu
- Region Wont Display (even with country setting placed)
(Im Sure there are More Issues, I just havent gotten to yet!)

If anyone knows how to fix this then please do!

You basically kind off screwed up your wii, there is a tool that is able to change the wii regions or even unlock it.

Here is a tutorial (not by me): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIqSKtMw7uA

If you still have issue the best thing to do is revert the changes you have done.

ArrowAC

ArrowAC

Deluxe Wolf wrote:You basically kind off screwed up your wii, there is a tool that is able to change the wii regions or even unlock it.

Here is a tutorial (not by me): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIqSKtMw7uA

If you still have issue the best thing to do is revert the changes you have done.

I know how to use ARC.. Only used it to set Wii-Shop-Channel to USA

but my problem is, what i stated in the first post.

Quick question what region is the Mario Kart Wii, if it is NTSC and the wii is originally PAL this may not work (the region changer doesnt cover this part)

Your just better off just selling the PAL wii and get a NTSC wii...

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

Deluxe Wolf wrote:Your just better off just selling the PAL wii and get a NTSC wii...
Agreed

Yes you can find wii's all over the internettry Ebay (make sure you search for NTSC or USA WII)

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

If you have the wires and stuff ill sell you mine for like 50$ xD I'll include my codes too xD. If you want to do some stuff to my Wii it should work if diffrent wires xDD.

Which country are you in? also whats the currency

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

Deluxe Wolf wrote:Which country are you in? also whats the currency
USA

I mean Arrow

ArrowAC

ArrowAC

Deluxe Wolf wrote:I mean Arrow

i dont want a new wii everything worked before switching to another region, so

STUPIDLY

i downloaded a 4.3E (what i had) wad and installed it using Wad Manager and now my pal games wont read, even after using PriiLoader

and it still has the problem

WHICH DIDNT HAPPEN BEFORE

oh and i moved from uk to usa

Your wii is region locked to USA now, i think there was a method to unlock all regions but i forgot what the tool was though.

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

Deluxe Wolf wrote:Your wii is region locked to USA now, i think there was a method to unlock all regions but i forgot what the tool was though.
Nope it isn't possible because of the Wii wants to focus on one region and doesn't want to read other regions games try getting a new game aka a USA game. See if that helps keep the  receipt may not work

Modz thats not why, the wii consoles have Region Locks, Arrow changed the wii system to NTSC which means it's locked to NTSC and not PAL.

ArrowAC
You could try using USB Loaders to launch the PAL discs, (if you get any graphic issues check the usb loader settings and change the Video to NTSC)

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

Disclaimer: 
     If Poster does not answer to post in next 48 hours Topic will be closed do to inactive. 

Correction

Disclaimer:
    If Poster does not answer to post in next 48 hours Topic will be closed due to inactivity.

ArrowAC

ArrowAC

Deluxe Wolf wrote:Correction

Disclaimer:
    If Poster does not answer to post in next 48 hours Topic will be closed due to inactivity.

nothing fixes my problem Razz

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Well, you shouldn't change the region. Just revert it to what it originally was and it should be okay.

Can't you just revert the wii to PAL then try to use a wad region port tool to concvert the NTSC wad to PAL wad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum